Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopper July or August 2013???

5 Dec 2012 Marie asked

Marie

I'm looking into going next summer to the greek island hopper, wondering if any are going or have been and have recommendations?

• 19 Dec 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

Hey everyone- I am new to Contiki as well and looking to do a tour solo as a single gal- I heard the Greek island hopping is the best for singles and night life and first time traveling overseas and what not. I want to do it in the summer. Sounds like July 4th is the best?

• 19 Dec 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

I’m looking to book this tour- it sounds like it is a good one if you are single, traveling for the first time overseas, etc. Looks amazing and it sounds like July 4th is the date to go?

• 19 Dec 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

whoops! accidentally posted in here twice…now a 3rd time. lol.

• 19 Dec 2012 Sam said

Sam

Yes 4th July is good! I’m booked and a few others who are also going solo :)

• 19 Dec 2012 nathan said

nathan

hey sarah im doing the same tour solo on the 16th of july

• 19 Dec 2012 Sarah said

Sarah

I think I’m going on the 4th Nathan- I can get more time off work around the holiday, but should be a blast!!!!!

• 25 Dec 2012 loz388 said

loz388

I’m going on the tour departing 6th August, can’t wait :) travelling on this part of my trip solo, it’s finishing off my 8 1/2 weeks in Europe!

• 7 Jan 2013 Sandman328 said

Sandman328

Oh man…you guys should do it a month later Aug 2 – Aug 15

• 8 Jan 2013 Megan said

Megan

Can’t, I’m already booked and paid for July 4th! I’m doing another tour before it which ends in Athens so it works out well for me. Haha you should do it a month earlier! :)

• 8 Jan 2013 Sandman328 said

Sandman328

I’ll keep you posted on that :)

• 8 Jan 2013 Megan said

Megan

Sounds good! There are a bunch of us going on that date!

• 15 Jan 2013 lexer said

lexer

Hey, I’m doing the Mediterrean Trail with the Greek Island Hopping Option begins July 9th. I know if you do the first part of the trip that I am doing, they combine you with other Contiki travelers who are doing just the Greek Island hopping part. My trip begins on July 9th. I believe around July 20th I will be combined in Athens with who ever is doing the Greek Island hopping. I am so excited. I’ve been on a contiki before and went solo and met so many friends however, I did meet people in discussion forrums first which made everything easier. I’ve been to Mykonos before and it is out of control fun. It would be cool to meet people before I go if they are going at same time. If anyone is going around this time, I can shoot you my FB page.

*Also, on June 27th I am doing the Croatia Island hopping trip which is 10 days. After that I am staying in Dubrovnik for a few days before I fly to Rome to begin the Mediterranean trail trip. Just wanted to put that out there incase anyone else is doing this!

Thanks!

• 15 Jan 2013 kay said

kay

hey guys!!! i am trying to decide between july or august as well…maybe u can help thanks

• 15 Jan 2013 Raymond said

Default_avatar

Hey all, I’m all booked for the 28 July following my 18 day European Whirl tour starting on 9 July. Would be an awesome way to cap things off! This will be my first solo trip.

• 18 Feb 2013 loz388 said

loz388

I’m doing the 6th Aug. Its definite departure. Can’t wait :)

• 20 Feb 2013 Fik said

Fik

I should be doing this one 10th June followed by Croatia Island Cruising. Can’t wait.

• 16 May 2013 ecristelle said

ecristelle

Im going Sept 14th!! anyone else going then ?

• 16 May 2013 Sandman328 said

Sandman328

I’m going Sept 1-14

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion