Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Accomodation before/after Contiki

30 Jan 2010 Burgo17 said

Default_avatar
Hey all,<BR><BR>I'm staying in London/UK for about 8 days (in total) before and after my tour. I'm planning on staying in backpackers/hostel accomodation to save on costs (i.e. similar to Contiki style accomodation). Just had a query regarding luggage when staying with others, what is the best way to deal with this during the day/night when I'll be out exploring. Are their rooms where your luggage can be locked away? Or do most people drag their luggage around with them?<BR><BR>Just wanting to hear other people's thoughts and experiences?<BR><BR>Thanks
  • 31 Jan 2010 sophc said

sophc

Im staying at the Royal National Hotel hotel for 2 nights before and 2 nights after the tour i’m doing in 2 weeks time! Its cheap enough and pretty central in London right next to Russel Square. The hotel is also the Contiki Basement who can hold your luggage securely for a few pounds. Hope this helps Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 6 Feb 2010 Gryphon said

Default_avatar

Alternate hotel to consider, it’s a sister hotel of the Royal National and about 50% cheaper. I stayed there before and after my Contiki tour.
    http://www.imperialhotels.co.uk/county

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.