Community_discussions_small  

Question

EUROPEAN IMPRESSIONS MAY 21-JUNE 9 2013

6 Dec 2012 misssmariss asked

misssmariss

Hi everyone! Whos all going on this trip?

• 14 Mar 2013 JMG05 said

JMG05

you still havent found anyone else?

• 5 Apr 2013 Giuseppe said

Giuseppe

Hey! My girlfriend and I just signed up for European Impressions May 21 – June 9

• 6 Apr 2013 matt260989 said

matt260989

Good to see a more of us that are going on the same trip… I’ll be there with my girlfriend too (JMG – above ^ )

• 20 Apr 2013 Ally K said

Ally K

My sister and I are going on this trip! One more month!

• 22 Apr 2013 matt260989 said

matt260989

So excited hey!

What’s everyone doing before/after?

• 22 Apr 2013 Gabrielle said

Gabrielle

Hey everyone! One month, I’m so excited :) Giuseppe and I are staying in London a couple nights before the trip starts— after we’re leaving from Paris right away to make it back to Ontario in time for graduation! How about you all?

• 22 Apr 2013 JMG05 said

JMG05

We are in london couple nights before contiki starts in the contiki pre accommodation when it finishes matt and I are travelling the rest of europe for another 5 weeks.

• 23 Apr 2013 Gabrielle said

Gabrielle

:o lucky!

• 24 Apr 2013 Joe said

Joe

Hey guys, am getting really excited too. Will be in London a few days before the tour, then hanging around in Paris for a few more days when the tour ends. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

• 25 Apr 2013 Ally K said

Ally K

My sister and I are leaving on the 20th instead, so we can have a little free time in London the night before the tour starts, and we’re leaving right from Paris on the last day. Can’t wait!

• 30 Apr 2013 Steph said

Steph

I will be there a night before our trip, and am staying in Italy another week after our trip. So excited!! Anyone have any suggestions on good things to pack or bring?

• 30 Apr 2013 Steph said

Steph

Here are a few things I was thinking about doing the day before our trip if anyone wants to join me…

1. Old Spitalfields Market- retro shopping, has a bohemian feel to it
    16 Horner Square | London EC1 6EW

2. The British Museum (free)- architecturally beautiful and antiquity
    Great Russell Street | London WC1B 3DG

3. Buckingham Palace ($28)- Queen Elizabeth the 2nd palace
    7 Buckingham Palace Road | Westminster, London SW1W0PP

4. Victoria and Alberts Museum (free)- applied art, furniture, textiles, across different genres and time periods. Cromwell Road | London SW7 2RL

5. Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens – beautiful park where Henry the 8th stomped grounds, boating, swimming. Serpentine Road | City of Westminster, W2 2

• 30 Apr 2013 misssmariss said

misssmariss

Hey! I arrive the day of and have to leave Paris a day early. But my boyfriend is meeting up with us in Barcelona an will finish the trip with us. Soooo excited. So soon!

• 1 May 2013 Allie said

Allie

Me and my friend both arrive the day of but will be in London for a few days after the tour. Then I am going to Italy for 10 days after that.

I should also be immediately recognizable since I just had knee surgery Friday and might be on crutches/in a brace for a bit of the trip.

• 1 May 2013 msn4 said

msn4

Hey Everybody, It seems that everybody is in London a few days before the start. I will go to LA and then will be in London on 21th staying in ROYAL NATIONAL HOTEL. Does anybody stay in the same hotel? Lets have a party before the start of trip. See you all soon!!!!

• 1 May 2013 Gabrielle said

Gabrielle

Allie you poor thing! My sister just had knee surgery a few months ago and it was the worst! I hope your recovery is going well!

• 7 May 2013 Jennifer said

Jennifer

Hey everyone, maybe I’ll be the only one but I’ll be traveling solo! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 7 May 2013 misssmariss said

misssmariss

Hey Jennifer! I’m solo also! Just so happens my bf will be in paris with his family at the time we arrive in barcelona, so hes just gunna come meet up for the last few days..But yeah booked this trip by myself

• 7 May 2013 Jennifer said

Jennifer

Oh awesome! I’m glad I’m not the only one! But it sounds like we have a great social group!

• 7 May 2013 Steph said

Steph

Jennifer and Mariss I am also solo!! Yay I am glad I am not the only one too!! I look forward to meeting everyone!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion