Community_discussions_small  

Question

Short Contiki to meet people to cont. travel with?

6 Dec 2012 Stephanie asked

Default_avatar

Hey there I was just wondering whether anyone would recommend going on a short Contiki tour to meet others to travel with? I would love to go to Europe but I have no friends that can or want to go. I would ideally like to go for three months and wouldnt really want to be by myself the whole time due to nervousness and language barriers. To anyone who has been on a Contiki tour, did you meet others to travel with after it ended? Or did a travel agent plan most of where to go reasonably priced? Thanks :)

• 8 Dec 2012 Paulie89 said

Paulie89

Hey I havent been on a Contiki yet I am going on the European Vista from July 1st-21st 2013 its a 21 day tour. I have heard from a lot of people that its a great way to meet people and you can make life long friends from tours. I am like you aswell and ill be travelling alone for 4 1/2 weeks and I also have a week after my tour by myself so Im a bit worried but I have been reassured many times that there will be plenty of people on tour that will be in the same situation. I dont think you will have trouble meeting people….feel free to check out the Euro Vista though its a good tour. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion