Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts plus Corfu Resort August 2013

6 Dec 2012 JenniferReyann asked

JenniferReyann

Hey all, my boyfriend and I just booked the European Contrasts w/ Corfu Resort tour running from August 1st - August 31st.

Anyone booked or planning on booking this tour? :)

• 21 Mar 2013 Matt said

Matt

im booked on the august the 3rd trip if thats what you mean, there wasnt one for the august 1st, only july 31st, and these trips are only 29 days arent they?

• 21 Mar 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

Well I’m from Canada, maybe that makes a difference on our technical “start” dates? August 1st is when I leave Canada, the 2nd is the “arrival” date, and the 3rd is when we leave London and head for Paris.

• 21 Mar 2013 Matt said

Matt

Ohhh i see, well we’re on the same trip then, I was in Canada last february, really want to go back! How old are you?

• 21 Mar 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

Haha yes, very confusing since everyone is from different areas of the world! Oh right on. I’ll be 21 at the end of the month. How old are you? Are you traveling solo or with someone?

• 22 Mar 2013 Matt said

Matt

Haha ‘right on’ is such a north american thing to say! Well i’ll be 19 when we go on the trip so i’ll probably be the youngest (I hope there’s some people around my age. I’m travelling alone, bit scary.

• 12 Apr 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

Sorry Matt!! I’ve re-booked to the tour date just before this one, as it was a guaranteed departure and it allows my boyfriend and I to save on airfare itself! Have a great trip, no worries – age is just a number! :)

• 12 Apr 2013 Matt said

Matt

thats okay! To be honest, ive been thinking of doing the same thing…I dont want to be left without a trip!

• 12 Apr 2013 JenniferReyann said

JenniferReyann

A lot of the other tours are guaranteed around that date; I’m sure it will eventually be guaranteed. The reason we re-booked was because the dates worked out better for airfare costs to get to London. Additionally, the return date gives us more time to catch our breath and re-enter reality before we head back to university for the year!

• 12 Apr 2013 Matt said

Matt

ohh fair enough, I’ll give them a ring tomorrow morning and see what they say, I’d rather get it all sorted and know that I’m going than have a long wait to find out!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.