Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Experience leaving US on May 31st, Leaving London on June 2nd

24 Apr 2010 crystalp333 said

crystalp333

Hello fellow Travelers! I'm from Seattle, Washington and I am going alone. I'm flying into in London so I arrive in the morning 1 day early and I'm staying in Amsterdam a few days longer.

Is anyone interested in planning stuff to do together outside of the tour? I believe in the "buddy system"!

I was thinking of taking May 31st and possibly going to see Stonehenge, and then taking a city bus tour of sorts during the day June 1st, so I can see all the hot spots like Big Ben and the Palace, etc. (The meet up with the group on the 1st isn't until 6pm).

In Amsterdam there are a lot of Museums and such, but it's all about the night life, and I love to dance!

Let me know what your interests are if you will be in London early as well or are staying after in Amsterdam, I'm up for ideas and company!!
  • 26 Apr 2010 Belinda.a said

Belinda.a

Hi im Belinda, from the Gold Coast in Queensland, im going over there by myself but i have a cousin who is meeting me there for the tour. I arrvie in London on the 25th May and have about a week after the tour aswell. It would be great if we could get a few ppl together and check out the london nightlife, i herd Camden and Portobello markets are a must do in london too! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 May 2010 halli_bean said

halli_bean

hey guys,
    I’ll be going on the tour June 2nd as well, but I dont get into London till around 6pm on June first. Wish I got in earlier. But i will have time the next day after we get back to London to go on a tour if anyone is interested.

Also, I am open to doing more travelling after the tour (if i still have funds haha)… so I cant wait to meet everyone.

• 15 May 2010 crystalp333 said

crystalp333

I’m staying longer after the tour, but I’m staying in Amsterdam and not going back to London. I hoping some other tour mates will be doing the same so we can hang out togther!

If anyone else is staying longer in Amsterdam or coming into London early, feel free to message me! I can’t wait to meet everyone. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.