Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl starting in London 16/6/13?

7 Dec 2012 Bianca Munns asked

Bianca Munns

Anyone doing the European Whirl starting in London on the 16th june :) ?

• 17 Dec 2012 Kelly Harris said

Kelly Harris

Hey Bianca, Yes my brother and I are doing that tour :)

• 17 Dec 2012 Bianca Munns said

Bianca Munns

awesome! im so excited!! when are youse getting to london? and are you trravelling before/after it?

• 17 Dec 2012 Kelly Harris said

Kelly Harris

we get to london on the 10th of june, and are staying in london before an after the tour till 8th of july :) only there for a month. what about you?

• 18 Dec 2012 Bianca Munns said

Bianca Munns

cool, i get in on the 14th of June! and am staying at the hotel where were all ment to meet for like two nights before conitki starts. I’m so scared cos I’m traveling alone haha I’ve only ever been to Bali and that was with friends! After it im staying til about the 20th I think but might extend it for another 10days so I can go to Tomorrowland :)

• 18 Dec 2012 Kelly Harris said

Kelly Harris

oh awesome, we are staying there too :) yeah this is the first time Reece (my brother) and I have ever really gone any where by ourselves. i’m sure we all won’t be alone though! oh that looks good, i have to be back by the 8th cause of uni which sucks! but ah well

• 24 Jan 2013 Chris said

Chris

im sh%^ting it about travelling about myself for the first time. I still get lost in my home city. Once got lost on phi phi island and ended up having locals following me! Got back to my hotel with the sun up. Never been so relieved in my life haha

• 5 Mar 2013 Jade Maree said

Jade Maree

Heya! Is this the contiki starting the morning of the 17th? :)

• 5 Mar 2013 Cairine said

Cairine

My friend Steffie & I just booked! Actually so excited! & Jade I am pretty sure this starts the morning of the 16th?

• 5 Mar 2013 Kelly Harris said

Kelly Harris

its the morning of the 16th I think?
    I can’t wait either Cairine, my brother and I will be on the same one :)

• 5 Mar 2013 Bianca Munns said

Bianca Munns

always love getting emails saying more people have joined!! how many people are in a tour? i think me and chris are the only solo travellers so far :o cannot wait! also how do i make my profile picture not a cat haha

Cairine

where are you guys from? this is gunna be crazy good! So far there is 8 of us, but when Steffie and I booked they said it was almost full so obvs people just don’t know about contiki meet up? you go onto your profile and on the right side is a edit profile button and you can change it on that!

Kelly Harris

i think you might go on your own profile and click on the cat?? haha im not too sure tho i dont quite remember haha.
    me too! i am excited to meet so many new people! :)

• 5 Mar 2013 Bianca Munns said

Bianca Munns

yay thanks im so technologically backwards haha. im from the country in western australia but live in perth for uni :) what about you guys?

Kelly Harris

oh nice :) reece (my brother) and I are from the sunshine coast in qld :)

Cairine

Steffie & I are from melbourne! we get into London on the 14th but don’t know where to stay the first night! The night before the tour we are staying at the contiki hostel though :)

• 5 Mar 2013 Chris said

Chris

Are you talking about the Royal National Hotel Cairine?
    Bianca did you end up booking that flight? Because the time got moved back by an hour!

• 6 Mar 2013 Bianca Munns said

Bianca Munns

stay at the Royal National! i get there the morning of the 14th and am staying there the two nights before :) ill be a loner tooo and wanna explore london and go shopping!! nah i havent yet chris. biggest procastinator! I will look into it maybe next pay day. im scared of commiting haha.

• 6 Mar 2013 steffie said

steffie

chris, cairine is talking about the royal national lol. Just a heads up the staff at the royal national are a really rude and unhelpful.
    Bianca i spent two whole days on oxford street there is so much shopping to be done and you can leave bags at the contiki basement so you dont have to take everything with you on contiki incase you buy way to much stuff :)

• 28 Mar 2013 Bianca Munns said

Bianca Munns

are all you guys apart of the facebook group by steff bell contiki eurotrip 2013? its really handy :)

• 30 May 2013 Cody Kickett said

Cody Kickett

Hey guys!
    Me and my 2 best mates are on this tour, It’s come around so quick! Who’s excited!!?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.