Community_discussions_small  

Question

London & Paris + Amsterdam - MAY 2013

7 Dec 2012 Jess asked

Jess

Anyone else considering doing this tour in May 2013 (or even just the London & Paris portion)? I'm looking at either the 4th or 18th departures as the 11th is full! Haven't booked anything yet but would be great to hear from anyone else who's booked on this tour or is thinking about it :)

• 27 Dec 2012 MissV said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess03! Im definitely considering this tour. Am going to be travelling to switzerland with work 28 Apr – 3 May and want to then stay in europe for a short vacation and do the 4th May London, Paris + Amsterdam. This would make it my 3rd contiki tour. What have you decided on?

• 27 Dec 2012 Jess said

Jess

Hi MissV, I ended up booking the 4th of May departure! Just waiting on my confirmation :) Glad to hear that you’re loving Contiki enough to book a third!

• 27 Dec 2012 MissV said

Default_avatar

That’s awesome! I think i’d better book that departure too before it gets fully booked. Yeah, I thoroughly enjoy contiki; can’t get enough of it:)
    I think though this time around I’ll do my research before hand and combine the contiki itinerary with my own one, for an even more memorable experience. It’ll be so much fun; can hardly contain myself!

• 27 Dec 2012 Jess said

Jess

Yes book it! I was told that I couldn’t get the earlybird price on the 4th of may one because it had passed 40 people, but I’m not entirely sure how accurate that is… Researching all the places is the fun part! :)

• 8 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

Hey Jess03, I am going on the 4th as well but I am just doing London + Paris!! I have never been on contiki before so I am slightly nervous but also super excited lol

• 9 Jan 2013 MissV said

Default_avatar

4 May departure booked!

• 9 Jan 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hey girls, glad you’ve both booked! Can’t wait to meet you both, only a 100 and something days to go haha. Bec, this is my first Contiki as well, it’s very exciting :)

• 9 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

Those 100 and something days are going to fly!! :) are u doing any other conitkis? I’m doing Aegean classic and Italian espresso before this one. Looking forward to meeting u both too! :-)

• 9 Jan 2013 Jess said

Jess

They will! This is my only Contiki… I’ll be getting to London a few days earlier though and then I have 6 weeks with Busabout after we finish in Amsterdam. If you have your ref. number join the tour meet-up group. There’s only 4 of us in there! haha :)

• 9 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

Ohhh sounds like you are going to have a great time!!! How do you get a reference number?

• 9 Jan 2013 Jess said

Jess

You too! I got mine when I booked and paid with my travel agent. If you booked through a travel agent maybe ask them otherwise if you booked through Contiki I’m sure they could tell you :)

• 9 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

Ahh okay thanks!! I booked through a travel agent, I will ask her about it tomorrow :-) are the other people on our conitki nice? I can’t wait to see London and Paris!!

• 9 Jan 2013 Jess said

Jess

Haha, I’ve only spoken to one guy so far. I wonder if the group on here will be the same for you because mine is called ‘London, Paris and Amsterdam’… They might split them into people finishing in Paris, Rome or Amsterdam… Hopefully when more people join we can all start chatting :) It’s a short tour (shorter in your case!) so it’ll be good to sort of get to know each other beforehand!

• 9 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

Hmmm I wonder if they do split us up :-S they probably do. Yeah I was kind of worried about trying to get to know people in such a short amount of time! I can’t wait to meet everyone though! Hopefully heaps of people join the meetup thing!! :-)

• 24 Jan 2013 victoriabegin85 said

victoriabegin85

Hi everyone! I am going on the London & Paris tour – I leave Toronto on May 17th. So glad to find this discussion! Where is everyone from?

• 24 Jan 2013 MissV said

Default_avatar

Hey victoriabegin85, May can’t get here soon enough! But I’m on the 4 May departure. You on the 17 May tour I see. Is this your first Contiki? Oh by the way I’m from Johannesburg South Africa.

• 25 Jan 2013 Bec said

Bec

Hey :-) I am on the 4th may tour as well!! Im from Queensland, Australia. I cant wait for the next 3 months to be over so I can go on contiki!! I have never been overseas before! :-) i hope you have a great time

• 20 Feb 2013 Joshua said

Joshua

I am seriously considering booking London & Paris plus Amsterdam in May! I will likely stay a couple extra days in Amsterdam at the end.

• 20 Feb 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hey Joshua, you definately should! May is not far away now :)

• 31 Mar 2013 Rachel said

Rachel

Hey Y’all Is anyone going on the London & Paris May 24th, 2013 Trip? I’m going

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion