Community_discussions_small  

Question

London Explorer & European Adventurer April 2013

8 Dec 2012 Coby asked

Coby

Hey everyone, just interested to see if theres anyone out there who will be going on the European Adventurer tour in April 2013. Im going on my own and would love to meet some new friends before i leave for the trip. Im also doing the 4 day London Explorer in April 2013

• 9 Dec 2012 Explorer1117737 said

Default_avatar

Hey, i will be doing the adventurer in april what date is your tour leaving? i leave on the 16th

• 9 Dec 2012 Coby said

Coby

Hey, Im leaving on the 16th too :)

Default_avatar

Nice you travelling before and after the tour? or just doing the tour and going home

• 9 Dec 2012 Coby said

Coby

Im doing the London Explorer Before, then the Adventurer and then flying home the day after. I was going to do a bit more travelling afterwards and then a week in dubai on the way home, but i bought a brand new car a few months ago which drained a lot of my savings

Default_avatar

I can’t wait for it , it’s going to be good. Dubai would be great to see i reckon

• 9 Dec 2012 Coby said

Coby

Yeah would love to travel around dubai. Are you travelling before/after the tour??

• 11 Dec 2012 Explorer1117737 said

Default_avatar

yea im going to america for just over 2 weeks before and also a week in london before as well. So i will have a good solid 2 months travelling. By the way my name is Dan

• 11 Dec 2012 Coby said

Coby

Wow cool. that will be awesome. I wanted to go to america but no point until I’m 21 next year :(

• 12 Dec 2012 Explorer1117737 said

Default_avatar

Yea definately wait till your 21. As soon as i turned 21 i was straight over there last year, it was so good

• 16 Jan 2013 Explorer1117737 said

Default_avatar

can’t wait only a few months left :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion