Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopper July 6, 9 or 12 2013??

10 Dec 2012 robertom87 asked

robertom87

I'm looking to do the Greek Island Hopper either July 6, 9 or 12 in the summer of 2013. I've done Eastern Road and Spanish Spree (was awesome) the last couple of years but always heard this tour was unreal. I want to do Croatia for a few days after the tour before heading to Tomorrowland in Belgium near the end of July.

Let me know if anyone has signed up for any of these! Hope to make my decision soon to take advantage of the early bird discount.

• 11 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

I’m doing Greek Island Hopping on July 4th! That’s not one of the dates you mentioned haha but it’s close enough. :) I did two Contiki tours last May and I’m doing London to Athens before this one so I guess this will be my 4th tour. I’ve heard really awesome things as well, it sounds like it’ll be an epic two weeks and I can’t wait!

• 11 Dec 2012 robertom87 said

robertom87

haha nice! hmm i’ll see if i can try and go as early as the fourth but i’m not sure yet, i know a lot of ppl that did london to athens and loved it.. are you heading home after greek island hopper? I plan on doing greek island hopper first then go from there, would love to see croatia after greek islands

• 11 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

You definitely should! Anytime in July will be great since it’s peak season and I hear the nightlife is incredible haha. I’ve found about 4 other people doing that date so far (and it’s a guaranteed departure) – I’m going solo so I’m keen to meet lots of people beforehand. I really want to stay longer after GIH but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to since I’m doing London to Athens as well… it depends on money and whether I can get more time off work. I’d love to just stay in Europe all summer, how awesome would that be? Oh man Croatia sounds so good, you’ll have a blast!

• 24 Dec 2012 tahlia said

tahlia

Hi robertom87,
    I am doing the greek island hopping on the 4th of july as well as croatia island cruising on the 20th of july 2013!

• 24 Dec 2012 Megan said

Megan

Tahlia, you’re doing it the 4th of July too?! Yay! You should join our facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/128627867288592/ :)

• 20 Feb 2013 Maria said

Maria

I’m going July 9-22 on the greek island hopping tour so far there are 5 of us I think.. There’s a few months to go but I hope a lot of people go!

• 21 Feb 2013 Paige & Ellie said

Paige & Ellie

Maria, my twin sister and I are doing the same tour as you too! we haven’t found anyone else doing it so its good to hear theres some more! :)

• 22 Feb 2013 robertom87 said

robertom87

Nice that’s awesome have you guys have booked.. since i posted this I think I recrutied a group of 6 friends as well. Haven’t settled on a date yet b/c some people are trying to get work figured out still but July 9 would be fun to meet up with you guys!
    Have you guys been to Europe before? I’ve only heard great things about this one!

• 22 Feb 2013 Maria said

Maria

U should book the 9th. The more the merrier. First time in Europe for me

• 1 Mar 2013 lexer said

lexer

I am booked for the greek island hopping trip July 6-19th…excited!

• 10 Mar 2013 Sundy05 said

Sundy05

Hey everyone :) I have just booked for the Greek ISland Hopping tour July 7th-19th, is this the same as you Lexer?
    I am going Solo so cannot wait to meet everyone over in Athens :)!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion