11 Dec 2012 gotthetravelbug asked

gotthetravelbug

Is any one on this tour?

• 14 Dec 2012 Jesse said

Jesse

Yup I’m on Mexico grande 6 April :)

• 19 Jan 2013 *Mellie* said

*Mellie*

Heeey.. I havent book yet but im thinking about to go to the yucatan highlights tour in april. Could be possible to come in to the mexican grande tour?! Maybe we’ll meet us.
    Greetings from europe!

• 27 Jan 2013 james108 said

james108

hey im gonna book this week for mexico on April 6! no idea if i want to do the grande or mexican fiesta yet though they both seem so good

• 5 Feb 2013 *Mellie* said

*Mellie*

Yeaaah.. i booked the Mexico Yucatan Highlights starting 13th of April now. Maybe we’ll meet the group Mexico grande in Mexico City at 13th of April.
    James108, how have you decided? :-)

• 6 Feb 2013 gotthetravelbug said

gotthetravelbug

hi mellie, i’m doing the mexican fiesta so i won’t be on tour with you. have fun!

• 3 Apr 2013 Mullan.Gráinne said

Mullan.Gráinne

Hey Jesse, me and two mates have booked to do the Mexico Grande on 8th June 2013 so it would be great if you could let me know what its like and give us a few hints and tips of what to bring or not to miss out on??

Enjoy the other trips guys, I can’t wait for mine :)

• 18 Apr 2013 Jesse said

Jesse

ok so just finished this tour, had an absolute wicked time! highlights for me would be swimming with dolphins in ixtapa, sinkhole swimming in chichenitza and the very last night partying in cancun at coco bongo! most amazing nightclub ever, one minute your dancing away, next there are people flipping from the roof by wire to the music. you wont be disappointed with this tour. the tour guide Ishmal is a legend and a good bloke as well.

any questions just ask :)

• 27 Apr 2013 Mullan.Gráinne said

Mullan.Gráinne

Hey Jesse, the tour sounds amazing, we are counting down the days now until we go!

Is the nightlight pretty hectic between Mexico City and Cancun or is it just in Cancun that it gets hectic in? :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.