Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping July 22nd 2013!!!!

12 Dec 2012 Brooke asked

Brooke

Hey, Anyone going on the 13 day greek island hopping on the 22nd of July 2013??? :)

• 12 Dec 2012 robertom87 said

robertom87

Hey, have you booked this??
    I’m looking at going on this tour for sure but maybeee the week earlier, Everyone on my last contiki (spanish spree) that did it loved it, I heard its an amazing tour, i have to decide soon!

• 12 Dec 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

Yes I have booked for that date…. I’m soooo excited to go :) yeah most of my friends that did the big Europe contiki said the Greek islands were their favourite place!!! When are you booking?

• 12 Dec 2012 robertom87 said

robertom87

i’ll defintely be booking next week, I;m pretty excited to check out the greek islands..i’ve been to athens before but didn’t have the chance to go to the islands! I took off all of July off work but this tour extends into August so i’ll have to work something out haha, Are you travelling anywhere before or after this tour?

• 12 Dec 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

Sounds good :) nah I’m only doing this tour as I couldn’t get anymore time off work!! But I’m hoping in 2014 to do a bigger contiki :)

• 13 Dec 2012 nathan said

nathan

hey brooke how are you im doing the same tour but my tour starts on the 16th of july

• 13 Dec 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

I’m good thanks :) are you? You excited?

• 14 Dec 2012 nathan said

nathan

yeah i cant wait jumping out of my skin first trip overseas u planning on doing any other tours aswell

• 14 Dec 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

Same here :) I’m planning on doing a big Europe or America contiki in 2014 around the same time as my one next year. What about you?

• 14 Dec 2012 nathan said

nathan

Yeah I was looking at doing something after I have done this one as well oh well u never know I mite run into you over in the geek islands

• 18 Dec 2012 Lozzzaaa said

Default_avatar

im doing this tour too! but in june 2013. im so nervous cos i will be going solo

• 18 Dec 2012 nathan said

nathan

hey lozzzaaa lol im going solo aswell im doing the european encounter on the 28th before i start this on the 16th of july

• 19 Dec 2012 Brooke said

Brooke

Hey Lozzzaa I’m going solo and I’m soooo nervous too lol. If only we were on the same tour :)

• 27 Dec 2012 Taraaaa said

Taraaaa

I want to go to the Greek islands!!
    Way to scared to go alone
    What time of year is the best weather
    :)))

• 28 Dec 2012 nathan said

nathan

Hey Tara I’m going 2 contiki tours I’m going solo lol don’t be scared lol I’m doing the European encounter on the 28th of June then starting the Greek island hopping on the 16th July I’ve heard June July is the best time to go

• 28 Dec 2012 robertom87 said

robertom87

Im going solo too I’ve done two contiki’s before and there’s a lot people traveling solo that want to travel, party and see new places so don’t be scared! I agree with Nathan I heard June and July are the best months because the weather is perfect and the world class DJs are on the islands! I’m not sure which week I’m going to go yet anywhere between the 4 and 22 of July for me, I guess I should decide soon lol

• 15 Jan 2013 lexer said

lexer

Hey, I’m doing the Mediterrean Trail with the Greek Island Hopping Option begins July 9th. I know if you do the first part of the trip that I am doing, they combine you with other Contiki travelers who are doing just the Greek Island hopping part. My trip begins on July 9th. I believe around July 20th I will be combined in Athens with who ever is doing the Greek Island hopping. I am so excited. I’ve been on a contiki before and went solo and met so many friends however, I did meet people in discussion forrums first which made everything easier. I’ve been to Mykonos before and it is out of control fun. It would be cool to meet people before I go if they are going at same time. If anyone is going around this time, I can shoot you my FB page.

*Also, on June 27th I am doing the Croatia Island hopping trip which is 10 days. After that I am staying in Dubrovnik for a few days before I fly to Rome to begin the Mediterranean trail trip. Just wanted to put that out there incase anyone else is doing this!

Thanks!

• 6 Mar 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hey,
    I am doing this same tour on the 22nd of June to, me and a close friend are going together :)
    We are doing the European Experience first and then heading there.
    So excited!!

• 11 Mar 2013 LozzyG said

LozzyG

Hey Brooke (& everyone else),
    I’m on this tour too, travelling alone as always coz my friends are all too busy getting married & having kids!! :) I’ve done a tour in Europe in the past alone & it was great, definitely not the only solo traveller. I’m doing 3 tours this year, 2 contiki’s & one other (coz my 3rd contiki got cancelled), you’ll make plenty of friends especially coz travelling alone forces your to meet new people :)
    Lauren :)

• 26 Mar 2013 kay said

kay

i am doing this tour ..THE SAME DATE AS BROOKE.. JULY 22 – AUG 3

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 1 year

This question was posted about over 1 year ago. It has been discussed 19 times.

8 people are following this discussion.

• Brooke
  • robertom87
  • nathan
  • Default_avatar
  • lexer
  • Jess
  • LozzyG
  • kay

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.