Community_discussions_small  

Comment

27 December 2010 Berlin to Budapest

24 Oct 2010 LizzieG789 said

Default_avatar
Is anyone else going on this tour?
  • 25 Oct 2010 Jill said

Default_avatar

I believe we’re on the same tour. My brother and I are doing the Berlin to Prague tour from dec. 26th to jan. 2nd. We wish would could make it to Budapest, but we both have to get back for work.
    Jill

• 26 Oct 2010 LizzieG789 said

Default_avatar

I’ve just checked the website, i do think we’re on the same tour because i looked at Berlin and Prague tour, but the departure date is the 27th December? Are you going doing pre accommodation? I arrive in Berlin on the 26th and am staying in the same hotel before the tour starts

• 27 Oct 2010 Jill said

Default_avatar

I checked the contiki site and it says my departure date is the 26th and the tour starts on the 27th. However, my brother and I are arriving on the 26th so we can spend a little more time in Berlin. I’m not sure if we’re on the same tour.

• 6 Nov 2010 Phil57 said

Phil57

A buddy and i will be on the same tour, two guys from the states both 26. im ready for new years in Prauge!

• 6 Nov 2010 Explorer1213777 said

Default_avatar

Hello:

I am on the same trip and getting very excited! I’m a solo 29-year old woman from California!

• 7 Nov 2010 Explorer1213777 said

Default_avatar

Does anyone else run? I would love to have a running partner abroad.

• 8 Nov 2010 LizzieG789 said

Default_avatar

Yay!!! I’m soo excited too especially for new years I’m going with my best friend and we got our documents last week! Wish it was mid december already!!

• 11 Nov 2010 Phil57 said

Phil57

I would like to be able to run, but i dont think the weather will be very helpful when it comes to that. im hoping that some of our hotels at least have gym’s in them. Does anyone know where we are supposed to meet once we arrive in Berlin?

• 14 Nov 2010 JeremyS said

Default_avatar

I am on this tour as well. Leaving 26th dec arriving for 27th. I’m from Canada, 21.

• 14 Nov 2010 JeremyS said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Nomad:
    I would like to be able to run, but i dont think the weather will be very helpful when it comes to that. im hoping that some of our hotels at least have gym’s in them. Does anyone know where we are supposed to meet once we arrive in Berlin?

The booking guy from Contiki told me there was a meeting at 6PM local on the 27th at the hotel in Berlin.

• 16 Nov 2010 Explorer1213777 said

Default_avatar

Hi Nomad: I am up for braving the weather/unknown location with my gear if I have someone to do it with!

• 21 Nov 2010 Phil57 said

Phil57

We will see, cant make any promises but i’ll bring some running shoes. Does anyone know the name of the hotel in Berlin we will be meeting at?

• 30 Nov 2010 Explorer1213158 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be going on this trip as well. I’m 23 from California. Explorer1213777, I see you’re traveling from California as well- where are you leaving out of and when do you get into Berlin? Maybe we can share a taxi to the hotel. So excited to go on this trip!!!

• 1 Dec 2010 LizzieG789 said

Default_avatar

Hey all soo excited to see others on this tour! Not long to go either!! i am on Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Berlin arriving around 8am on the 26th anyone else arriving then?

• 1 Dec 2010 Jill said

Default_avatar

This is the hotel we’re staying at:
    Park Plaza Prenzlauer Berg Berlin
    STORKOWER STRASSE 162
    BERLIN, GERMANY D-10407
    +49-30-421810

If anyone is looking to book another night, I recommend booking on your own. Contiki quoted a higher price if you book through them. Also, if anyone has a AAA card, you can get a discount.

• 6 Dec 2010 Phil57 said

Phil57

The Blue Man Group will be performing in Vienna the day we get there. not sure if anyone is interested or if we will even get there on time, just figured i would throw it out there. if anybody else wants to go, i would be more than happy to. My buddy and i get into Berlin at 10:40am on the 27th, if anyone wants to get together before the 6pm meeting speak up! cant wait , 3 more weeks!

• 7 Dec 2010 JeremyS said

Default_avatar

I’ll be in Berlin at 1130 on the 27th.. I would be alright with meeting up with you there Nomad prior to the 6PM meeting…if I can make it to the hotel without getting lost!

• 7 Dec 2010 Phil57 said

Phil57

im sure we wont get to the hotel until around 12 so we can all meet up in the lobby or anywhere else if you guys want. im not picky, i plan on being pretty easy going on this trip so whatever you all want to do im down for.

• 10 Dec 2010 Explorer1222006 said

Default_avatar

Hii guys! Im mari from brazil! Im travelling with a friend, vitor. I think we’re on thE same tour! We’ll arive in paris on 25th, but in berlin just on 27th. I’d love To see the blue man group, but im afraid we wont have time in vienna! Im not sure, but once i heard something about a permanent show in berlin. Ill check it! All i know is that we cant miss it!

• 20 Dec 2010 Explorer1205083 said

Default_avatar

I arrive in the evening of the 26th, weather permitting, staying at the Contiki hotel. Im staying an extra day in Budapest at the end of the tour before flying to Egypt. Traveling solo and Im from Australia! See you soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion