Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience July 2013?

12 Dec 2012 Eliza asked

Eliza

Hey guys,

My names Eliza, I'm thinking of booking this trip next July 2013 on the 13th or the 18th.

I am going solo, anyone else keen for that date?

• 13 Dec 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

I’ve done a European Experience tour already and I can say that the tour is awesome and you’ll have a blast. I would recommend perhaps delaying the tour so it coincides with Oktoberfest as our night in Munich was spent at Oktoberfest which was awesome! Ours started 10 September with Oktoberfest starting in late September.

• 13 Dec 2012 Eliza said

Eliza

Hey Daniel,
    Thanks for the heads up. I can’t wait! Only issue with that though is i dont drink beer! haha I might struggle a little at something like that. But I’ll certainly keep it in mind.
    I just want to pick the right date that lots of other people are on. The more the merrier :)
    I’ll have to see how I go I guess, it is only early days….

• 13 Dec 2012 Daniel_Ben said

Daniel_Ben

Hey Eliza
    No worries. Haha you don’t drink beer? That puts a damper on Oktoberfest’s appeal…
    Fair enough! You mix with alot of other tours so you will always have the opporunity to be around cool people. My best piece of advice is try and crash other contiki “meet-ups” at the London Hotel before your meet-up. I did it and reaped the benefits later when I randomly bumped into other tours in various spots in Europe.
    Best of luck :)

• 13 Dec 2012 Eliza said

Eliza

Hey,
    haha no I don’t, I drink Jack Daniels :) lol
    Yeah that’s what I’ve heard so even though I’m alone I’m sure I’ll make lots of cool friends. And I can’t wait to meet up with/bump into other tours as well, that would be awesome! Actually on that note, so you don’t meet your tour at the airport? God I know nothing about this…haha
    I am such a novas.
    Thanks for the well wishes x

• 6 Jan 2013 Danni said

Danni

Come on the tour starting the 8th! I’m going alone too, along with a guy from Perth!

• 7 Jan 2013 Eliza said

Eliza

Hey Danni,
    Oh I’ve booked my trip now! I’m going solo on the 29th July. Can’t wait! You should book yours on the 29th July if you havent already???
    :)

• 7 Jan 2013 Danni said

Danni

Already booked! Haha that’s ok you’ll have a great time!!

• 9 Jan 2013 Orla Walsh said

Orla Walsh

I’m considering booking for this date _ also flying solo!

• 9 Jan 2013 Eliza said

Eliza

Hey Walsh, sorry which date?
    the 8th or the 29th? :)

Orla Walsh

29th! :)

• 9 Jan 2013 Eliza said

Eliza

come!!!! there are 4 of us in the meet up already and the tour was getting close to full when i booked before Christmas. we all have a group on facebook you can join as well. and each of us are flying solo from all over the place. do eettttttt!!!! haha :)

Orla Walsh

YAY! You’ve got me convinced! This is going to be so awesome :D I’m pumped now! WOO!

• 9 Jan 2013 Eliza said

Eliza

Woo me too!!!!! Heidi and I were the orginal 2 in the meet up and we’ve been waiting weeks for others to join, so as soon as you book and pay, you can!!!! Yay!!!!! :)

• 10 Jan 2013 Katy said

Katy

I’m going on the 8th of July and I’m flying solo. Anyone else going on that date?

• 10 Jan 2013 SeanThor16 said

SeanThor16

Hey guys! I was thinking of going on the same trip also solo! It’s between this one and the European Whirl in July. Any suggestions?

• 10 Jan 2013 Eliza said

Eliza

Sorry Katy, not us at this stage, hope you find some people!
    And to Sean- go the European Experience for sure!!!!! it’s longer by a couple of days. nuff said haha

• 11 Jan 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

Eliza are you going on the 29th? I am too! :)

• 15 Jan 2013 Sarah said

Default_avatar

I’m going on the 29th!

• 15 Jan 2013 Eliza said

Eliza

hey Hannah and Sarah- Woo!!!! haha make sure you two join the meet up so we can all get to know each other there. there is a few of us joined already. :)

• 16 Jan 2013 Hannah said

Hannah

Thanks Eliza! We’re both travelling together (Sarah and I) we will join the meet up as soon as we work out how! Lol :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion