Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European 12 June 2011

11 Nov 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Default_avatar
hey just wondering who is booked on this tour
  • 15 Nov 2010 Explorer1214724 said

Default_avatar

Hey my names emily, i havent booked this tour yet, but im definitely considering it! and doing the greek extension!

• 24 Nov 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Default_avatar

Hey Emily
    Sorry about the late reply.
    Have you booked yet???
    Also doing the greek islands

• 1 Dec 2010 Explorer1131270 said

Default_avatar

Hey courtney/emily, im thinking about doing this tour with my gf. I am doing the organising and we only have 8 weeks in europe and this seems like the best way to see everything

• 2 Dec 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Default_avatar

Hey
    Yeah this trip seems to go to a variety of places and will give you a good overview.

Where bouts ya from

• 6 Dec 2010 KylieB said

KylieB

I’m doing this tour too, with the Greek Island option… can’t wait! :-)

• 18 Dec 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Default_avatar

Hey Kylie where are ya from. I cant wait for it to be june already.

Moey I just booked when the european expo was on and got like $700 off the price and i havent heard where else you can book from

• 19 Dec 2010 Nicole said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

I’m booked on this tour but with the Egypt option cant wait for the trip its going to be great

Nic

• 20 Dec 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Default_avatar

Hey Nicole
    Yeah i cant wait either im so excited
    Where you from/Age???

• 5 Jan 2011 Ginny said

Ginny

Hi Guys
    I’ve booked the Egypt option & June cannot come around fast enough!

Cheers,
    Ginny
    (Sydney, Australia)

• 9 Jan 2011 Sam said

Sam

Hi,
    any one from Perth Australia going? hoping to mabey meet up wth any one before going.
    can wait tll june though alreadng counting down the days

Sam

• 13 Jan 2011 Rossco said

Rossco

I booked this today, taking the Egypt option. Have been running circles around my house all day in anticipation.

- Rossco
    (Newcastle, Australia)

• 23 Feb 2011 Kali said

Default_avatar

Hey Everybody,
    I’m booked in for this tour as well. Heading over solo so it would be nice to know a few people before hand!
    I’m from Saskatchewan, Canada
    VERY excited for my first big trip!

• 23 Feb 2011 Rossco said

Rossco

G’day! Yeah i think a fair few of us are doing it solo (including me). Im sure we’ll all know each other by the time we’ve egged each other on through the snail eating experience. I know i’m going to take a bit of persuading!

• 25 Feb 2011 Alana said

Alana

Hey everyone, so it looks like a few of us are going solo.. anyone else going from Adelaide?

• 25 Feb 2011 sam said

sam

hey guys me and a mate are jumpin on the ultimate european with egypt as the extra.. gonna be in london bout 12 days before and will have about 4 months after to travel around after… have any of you guys made a fb page for it and are you guys all staying at the royal national hotel the night before?

• 26 Feb 2011 Ginny said

Ginny

Hi Guys

I changed out of the Egypt option with everything that’s been going on in the country. It sounds like it’s going to be better by the time June/July comes around but I’m not brave enough to risk it.

@sam – me & my cousin are staying the night before so we’ll see you then… so jealous of the massive amount of time you’ll be travelling! That’s…6-7 months? Well done!

Can’t wait to meet you all. Cheers,
    Ginny. (Sydney, Aus)

• 26 Feb 2011 Ginny said

Ginny

…meant to say I’m doing the Greek Island extension now :)

• 26 Feb 2011 Rossco said

Rossco

Yeah, ill be staying at the Royal National the night before too. Would be keen to meet up with a few people before we leave!

I’m still doing the Egypt option, i figure if it gets dodgy they just wont take us there. have to wait and see!

• 26 Feb 2011 sam said

sam

Yep we got bout 5months.. we’re still doing Egypt so we can spend longer in the Greek islands later on…

Ross n ginny we’llll c u fellas at the hotel.. may as well start early n hit sum pubs as a warm up the nite before?

• 26 Feb 2011 Rossco said

Rossco

you had me at pubs!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion