Ultimate European 12 June 2011

11 Nov 2010 CoUrTnEy said

hey just wondering who is booked on this tour
  • 15 Nov 2010 Explorer1214724 said

Hey my names emily, i havent booked this tour yet, but im definitely considering it! and doing the greek extension!

• 24 Nov 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Hey Emily
    Sorry about the late reply.
    Have you booked yet???
    Also doing the greek islands

• 1 Dec 2010 Explorer1131270 said

Hey courtney/emily, im thinking about doing this tour with my gf. I am doing the organising and we only have 8 weeks in europe and this seems like the best way to see everything

• 2 Dec 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Yeah this trip seems to go to a variety of places and will give you a good overview.

Where bouts ya from

• 6 Dec 2010 KylieB said

I’m doing this tour too, with the Greek Island option… can’t wait! :-)

• 18 Dec 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Hey Kylie where are ya from. I cant wait for it to be june already.

Moey I just booked when the european expo was on and got like $700 off the price and i havent heard where else you can book from

• 19 Dec 2010 Nicole said

Hi Guys,

I’m booked on this tour but with the Egypt option cant wait for the trip its going to be great

• 20 Dec 2010 CoUrTnEy said

Hey Nicole
    Yeah i cant wait either im so excited
    Where you from/Age???

• 5 Jan 2011 Ginny said

Hi Guys
    I’ve booked the Egypt option & June cannot come around fast enough!

(Sydney, Australia)

• 9 Jan 2011 Sam said

any one from Perth Australia going? hoping to mabey meet up wth any one before going.
    can wait tll june though alreadng counting down the days

• 13 Jan 2011 Rossco said

I booked this today, taking the Egypt option. Have been running circles around my house all day in anticipation.

- Rossco
    (Newcastle, Australia)

• 23 Feb 2011 Kali said

Hey Everybody,
    I’m booked in for this tour as well. Heading over solo so it would be nice to know a few people before hand!
    I’m from Saskatchewan, Canada
    VERY excited for my first big trip!

• 23 Feb 2011 Rossco said

G’day! Yeah i think a fair few of us are doing it solo (including me). Im sure we’ll all know each other by the time we’ve egged each other on through the snail eating experience. I know i’m going to take a bit of persuading!

• 25 Feb 2011 Alana said

Hey everyone, so it looks like a few of us are going solo.. anyone else going from Adelaide?

• 25 Feb 2011 sam said

hey guys me and a mate are jumpin on the ultimate european with egypt as the extra.. gonna be in london bout 12 days before and will have about 4 months after to travel around after… have any of you guys made a fb page for it and are you guys all staying at the royal national hotel the night before?

• 26 Feb 2011 Ginny said

Hi Guys

I changed out of the Egypt option with everything that’s been going on in the country. It sounds like it’s going to be better by the time June/July comes around but I’m not brave enough to risk it.

@sam – me & my cousin are staying the night before so we’ll see you then… so jealous of the massive amount of time you’ll be travelling! That’s…6-7 months? Well done!

Can’t wait to meet you all. Cheers,
    Ginny. (Sydney, Aus)

• 26 Feb 2011 Ginny said

…meant to say I’m doing the Greek Island extension now :)

• 26 Feb 2011 Rossco said

Yeah, ill be staying at the Royal National the night before too. Would be keen to meet up with a few people before we leave!

I’m still doing the Egypt option, i figure if it gets dodgy they just wont take us there. have to wait and see!

• 26 Feb 2011 sam said

Yep we got bout 5months.. we’re still doing Egypt so we can spend longer in the Greek islands later on…

Ross n ginny we’llll c u fellas at the hotel.. may as well start early n hit sum pubs as a warm up the nite before?

• 26 Feb 2011 Rossco said

you had me at pubs!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.