Community_discussions_small  

Question

Egypt & the Nile: April 12th, 2013?

13 Dec 2012 Akbmsoe asked

Akbmsoe

Is anyone going or thinking of doing the Egypt & the Nile tour starting on April 12th, 2013?

I just signed up and was hoping to meet some people who were planning to attend or thinking of signing up.

Thanks!

-Andy

• 27 Jan 2013 k_rob said

k_rob

If you mean the one starting april 13th then yes I’m signed up!
    Cant wait.

-Kelly

• 26 Feb 2013 anita said

anita

I’m planning on going on this one too! Should be flying in late evening on the 12th :-) really looking forward to it! It will be my first Contiki and first solo – anyone else in the same boat?

• 27 Feb 2013 Akbmsoe said

Akbmsoe

Yep! My first Contiki and first solo trip I’ve ever done. I booked this trip back in October so it’s been pretty fun to get close to finally going on this trip!

• 27 Feb 2013 k_rob said

k_rob

im also traveling solo,
    can’t wait!

• 3 Mar 2013 Akbmsoe said

Akbmsoe

K_rob – you should facebook me and join the Egypt group that Michael has created. My full name is Andrew Bryl and my profile picture is of the panda at the San Diego Zoo (long story why that’s my profile picture).

• 5 Mar 2013 k_rob said

k_rob

hey couldn’t find you!
    https://www.facebook.com/kellysavage53
    thats my link

• 23 Mar 2013 sydbrunette84 said

sydbrunette84

Hi all :-)
    My name is Prue and im doing this tour as well. Im also doing it solo. Where is everyone from? Im from syd. flying out on fri 12th april. Ive done heaps of contiki tours and love them. Very excited about this one.

• 5 May 2013 Reggie said

Reggie

Hey guys,

How was it? Given the whole political situation? I’m going in July 2013. A bit nervouse, first time Contiki-er

Any advice for a young female solo?

• 11 Jul 2013 Xtina said

Xtina

^ Agreed! What was your travel experience like?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 1 year

This question was posted about almost 2 years ago. It has been discussed 9 times.

6 people are following this discussion.

• Akbmsoe
  • k_rob
  • anita
  • sydbrunette84
  • Reggie
  • Xtina

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.