• 17 Dec 2012 Sairsha said

Sairsha

No but I am in Phuket/West Islands Jan and Feb x

• 5 Jan 2013 Edwin Garcia said

Default_avatar

I am! Name is Edwin.

• 12 Jan 2013 Scruss said

Scruss

That’s awesome Edwin where are you from?

• 15 Jan 2013 Mae said

Mae

Hey guys! We’ll be going, my name is Mae, and my boyfriend’s name is Khyber. We are both from South Africa and extremely excited not only for the beautiful beaches but also to party with some peeps all over the world!!
    My previous contiki I went on my own to the Greek Islands… and was beyond awesome, and Khyber previously went on a contiki in America…

Looking forward to meet you!

Cheers,
    M

• 15 Jan 2013 Kaila said

Kaila

I am going March 2nd! Whos going then??

• 17 Jan 2013 Scruss said

Scruss

Is anyone planning on hanging around after the tour finishes? I was looking at heading over for the full moon party on the 26th anyone keen?

• 17 Jan 2013 B. said

B.

Hey Scruss,

I completely overlooked this post, so i’ve created one of my own:
    http://www.contiki.com/community/discussions/72172-march-26th-2013-full-moon-party-thai-hop-west

But to answer your question, I will be heading over to the full moon party on the 26th.
    We should meet up. What is your itinerary like after your trip ends?

• 23 Jan 2013 banner-boy said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m doing the exact same trip except my tour starts a week before on the 9th March. Thing is because it finishes on 17th March I booked an extra night in Phuket to celebrate St Patrick’s day! So I should bump into you guys who will be starting in the same place! So let me know if you’re up for hanging out! :)

• 25 Jan 2013 Ange said

Ange

Hi guys, I’m Andreia.
    I have decided to do this trip for the 13th however, this is my first time doing a Contiki tour, so I’m excited and nervous at the same time.

Could anyone who has done a tour like this before, please explain to me what exatctly should i expect or pack or HELP lol, thanks

• 25 Jan 2013 Kaila said

Kaila

Hey ange…Its my first contiki as well. However i am doing the march 2nd trip. There are lots of discussions on here about what to pack :)

• 30 Jan 2013 Laura said

Laura

Hi guys, My name is Laura and I’ll be on the March 16th thailand west … And thanks Kalia i will go look at that one for packing tips :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion