Community_discussions_small  

Comment

7th Jan 2011 smackin' the slopes

8 Nov 2010 Taylor said

Default_avatar
Who's hittin' this tour up? Two Aussie blokes spending new year in Amsterdam then heading down for this tour, Keen to carve powder!!!
  • 12 Nov 2010 Jase said

Default_avatar

you read my mind!!!
    im in amsterdam from new years till the 5th, then getting the bus from london.

• 16 Nov 2010 Explorer1193575 said

Default_avatar

Yes! My boyfriend and I are doing the 7-day in Hopfgarten. We’re from Syd, Australia
    Amie.

• 17 Nov 2010 Krystle39 said

Krystle39

Hey everyone! I’ll be heading down for this tour after spending new years in Germany, Can’t wait! Hopefully the snow will be good!

• 29 Nov 2010 Debbie said

Default_avatar

Hi this is Debbie from Canada and I will be on the bus on the 7th! I have never gone skiing…hahaha but do have lessons booked. Look forward to meeting you all!

• 1 Dec 2010 Taylor said

Default_avatar

Starting to get pretty keen! We’re gonna meet you guys in Austria as we’ll probably spend a couple of days in Munich, Germany between leaving Amsterdam and getting to Hopfgarten. So we won’t get to do any of the bus trip introductions or the pretour departure meeting. So if any of you would like to feel free to add me on facebook. Taylor Mckenzie or taylor_mckenzie86@hotmail.com

• 1 Dec 2010 Christian87 said

Christian87

Hey hey!myself and Taylor will be meetin you all in Hopfgarten, get ready for some epic faceplants on the slopes! feel free to add me on facebook so we arent strangers when we get there and have uncomfortable silences……Christian Lombardi, lombardi.87@hotmail.com

Smack it up!

• 7 Dec 2010 madzmate said

madzmate

My brother and I are coming from the 8th Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    so pumped!!
    We’ll meet you guys at Hopfgarten!!

• 9 Dec 2010 Ro. said

Default_avatar

I will be on the bus on the 7th of Jan, look forward to meeting you all. I am in for the 14 day tour. Facebook – Rohan Kemp

• 10 Dec 2010 Elecia said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I’m from brisbane, australia, total rookie at anything to do with skiing so i will defs be your the laughing stock of this trip.. i’m going from Munich to Hofgarten by train on the morning of Jan 7… is anyone else doing the same?
    Elecia Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Dec 2010 Explorer1222057 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, will be spending New Years in London and then jumping on the bus to Austria. From Brisbane, never seen the snow before. Expecting to spend a lot of the time faceplanting into it, but I’m sure it will be fun! Looking forward to meeting you all – Michael

• 10 Dec 2010 Debbie said

Default_avatar

Hi Elecia! I too will be the laughing stock because I too have never done anything close to skiing. I can’t even skate…hahaha…look forward to meeting everyone. I will be on the bus on the 7th and coming from near Toronto, Canada!!!!

• 12 Dec 2010 Explorer1222258 said

Default_avatar

Hey! Glad to see there are other people that are gonna be faceplanting with me because my friend I’m going with is a good snowboarder! I’m from Perth but have been living in Europe for 6 months. Doing the 7day tour! Facebook is Victoria Winterbourn. See y’all in London!

• 13 Dec 2010 Ro. said

Default_avatar

Good to see another 2 people from BrisVegas going on the trip. I have been overseas since October, and going home in Mid Feburary.

• 13 Dec 2010 Krystle39 said

Krystle39

Hey Elecia, are you going to be going by train the friday or sat morning? Theres a good chance I will be on the train from munich in the morning of Jan 8 so I will probably miss you by a day.Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> which is to bad it would be nice to have company on the train. Is everyone planing on taking lessons?

• 14 Dec 2010 Debbie said

Default_avatar

I am totally taking lessons…haha…the three days for 4hrs a day. You?

• 14 Dec 2010 Taylor said

Default_avatar

Hey all! Christian and I will be going by train from Munich as well although we’ll be doing the trip a few days earlier and going to Lech another ski village in Austria for 2 nights before we head to Hopfgarten on the morning of the 8th. The only experience i’ve had in the snow was on a skateboard deck down a slope when i was like 9. But i’m not planning on taking any lessons while there.. I figure half the fun will be had while eating **** down the slopes.. Is everyone skiing or snowboarding? Think i’m pretty keen to just snowboard. Only a few weeks to go!

• 14 Dec 2010 Krystle39 said

Krystle39

I dont plan on taking lessons, I have snowboarded a few times I’m just hoping there will be other people to go with that arnt cause snowboarding by myself would be lame. Taylor what made you guys choose Lech to go to?? I have a couple of days with a german friend before the 8th and we arnt sure if we are hitting munich up, another city or getting some more snowboarding in theres so many resorts there im not sure which one if we do

• 17 Dec 2010 Elecia said

Default_avatar

Hey team!
    I’ve booked myself in for skiing lessons for 5 days i think. Pretty keen to try snowboarding as well… am thinking of just hiring one, getting a random to show me the basics then just trying it out… anyone wanna join?
    i’ve got an open train ticket from munich to hofgarten (i can get any trains on the dates) so i’ll be heading down morning of 7th and back the arvo of the 15th.
    oh and hello fellow Bris-Vegesians!

• 17 Dec 2010 Taylor said

Default_avatar

We’re going to Lech to catch up with a friend of ours that was a german exchange student at the high school Christian and i went too. But yeah only staying there for 2 nights as its pretty damn expensive for accomodation.. We’ll probably stay in Munich for 2 nights after Amsterdam then head to Lech from there. But plans aren’t locked in yet.

• 18 Dec 2010 Debbie said

Default_avatar

Hey Elicia!! I will be taking the 3 day ski lessions…sure I will be with you thereSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion