Community_discussions_small  

Comment

COULDN'T PICK UP CONTIKI DOCUMENTS/VOUCHER

25 May 2008 CC said

Default_avatar
i've been in san francisco all week and got back yesterday afternoon. an STA travel agent calls me and emails me telling me that it was the last day to pick up the documents and if i don't pick them up, i will not be able to go on the tour. i never got a voicemail from her, and i wasn't able to check my email until AFTER the branch was closed. that would happen...

tomorrow is memorial day so STA is closed, Contiki may be closed... i have no idea what hotel i'm supposed to go to as soon as i land.

i called the STA travel call center and they said that the trip is nonrefundable even if i don't go on the trip.

what. the. ****.
  • 25 May 2008 Jess-ade said

Default_avatar

Hey CC

I have been told that people can have their documents emailed to them so can’t see why they can’t do that. You haven’t mentioned calling Contiki – that’s what I would do ASAP!

• 25 May 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar

UK offices are open tomorrow. Call them for details:

Contiki Basement – London
    Royal National Hotel, Bedford Way
    London WC1H ODG
    Tel: 020 7637 0802
    fax: 020 7637 2121
    email: basement.rep@contiki.co.uk

From the US, dial 011-44-020 7637 0802
    UK immigration may ask for your tour details/itinerary.

- Vic

• 27 May 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

If you can’t get in touch with them before you leave then I would make the Contiki Basement your first stop when you get to London. they’ll have you in their system and I’m sure will help sort everything out. the hotel info is listed above, the contiki basement is in a basement section of the Royal National with access from the outside of the building.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion