Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Inspiration Questions- Please don't respond if you havn't been on a tour

13 Aug 2008 Explorer1088637 said

Default_avatar
People that have been on a tour I have some questions about European Inspiration or tours in general.
My husband and I want to do this tour where we stay in hotels instead of hostels or camping. Some of the questions might seem anal, but I just like knowing and being prepared. I would hate to spend all the money to go and get screwed on something.

-Can you tell me about the hotels? are they far from attractions? are they crappy hotels or decent? would we have a room to ourselves?

- I heard the flight ticket is not included in the tour price. Correct?

- how much free time do you really have? do you have to meet up a lot? can you go places that is not part of the tour?(in the same city/country)when you meet up is it really out of the way so you have to cut your day short to get there? what times are the meet ups and how many are there a day? can you go off on your own at night as well?

-what if you miss the bus for the next stop? are you screwed? or is there some way to fix that

-some of the meals are included. what is that like? do I have to eat at a specific restaurant? do we have to sit with the rest of the group at that restaurant? is there only certain meals we can have at that restaurant?

-are there any hidden fees?

thanks

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.