Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Panorama 24th June 2013!

26 Dec 2012 Jessica asked

Jessica

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is booked for the European panorama on the 24th of June? I'm travelling solo and would love to meet a few people doing this tour. :)

• 26 Dec 2012 Tia said

Default_avatar

Hi Jessica! My friend Jono and I are also booked in for this tour, super keen to meet everybody :)

• 1 Jan 2013 SarahCG said

SarahCG

I’m looking at booking this tour and I’ll be travelling solo as well.

• 10 Jan 2013 Banjoooooooo said

Banjoooooooo

Probably count me in.. I’m looking at booking this tour too and solo

• 29 Jan 2013 Duane said

Duane

Hi, myself and my partner have just booked to go on this tour and we’re from Australia. 140 days to go!

• 7 Feb 2013 Madeleine said

Madeleine

I have just booked this tour as well! Also travelling solo, very keen to meet with the group.

• 16 Feb 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

My best friend and I are booked in for this tour! We’re from Australia! We are finishing our tour in Amsterdam then going to Tomorrowland! Can’t wait! Look forward to meeting everyone!

• 23 Mar 2013 Grace said

Default_avatar

My boyfriend and I have booked this tour and are also from Australia. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

• 23 Mar 2013 Duane said

Duane

Hi Taylor, we’re going to Tomorrowland after the tour too. We have 5 days in London in between and then we are getting the Eurostar to Brussels as part of a Global Journey package…

• 15 Apr 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

70 days until our tour starts! I can’t wait!

• 17 Apr 2013 Sarah said

Sarah

I’m travelling solo! Can’t wait for the tour and to meet everyone :)

• 28 May 2013 Taylor said

Taylor

Hi guys!
    Not long now! I’m so excited! Just wondering what sort of luggage everyone is taking?
    I was advised to take a travellers backpack but I can’t afford to buy one. We have tons of suitcases at home and I’d prefer to use one.
    Thanks! See you all soon x

• 28 May 2013 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

you’re a lot better off with a suitcase for this tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.