Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand southern sept 5 and Grand northern oct 4

28 Dec 2012 kristyk asked

kristyk

Hi
Just wondering if anyone is doing either of these tours.
Kristy : )

• 30 Dec 2012 Martin said

Martin

Hi!

I’m booked on the Grand Northern starting in NC on October 4th! Can’t wait!!! :-)

• 30 Dec 2012 Martin said

Martin

*NYC

• 2 Jan 2013 SallyGB said

SallyGB

Hi Kristy i am booked on The Grand Southern starting in LA. :-)

Sally

• 2 Jan 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

Hi Martin and Sally yay!! i so cant wait. sally what are your plans before the start of the southern and martin how long are you in nyc before the tour?

• 2 Jan 2013 SallyGB said

SallyGB

Hey i’m not sure yet as i haven’t booked my flights just the trip i would like to do Disney so thinking of going to the one in LA then doing Universal studios in Orlando. I will probably fly into LA on the 3rd. Then stay in New York for a few days after. When do you arrive in America?

• 2 Jan 2013 Martin said

Martin

Hi Kirsty! I haven’t booked my flights yet, just the trip part so far, but im looking to fly into New York from London 30th September to have 4 nights in New York first. When do you get to New York? How long are you staying in LA for after the trip ends?

• 4 Jan 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

Hey sally and martin, im planning to do san fran before la before the southern and im in nyc as of the 30th sept. Have alot i want to do there but am happy to meet before we start the northern. btw if you want to add me on face book im kristy lee keen my profile pic is the same as my pic on here. have a good weekend

• 10 Jan 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

hey martin im doing this tour atm with 1 girl whos also on my southern but there is a chance 2 other girls are coming too, i promise we are all lovely : )

• 10 Jan 2013 Martin said

Martin

Hi Kristy!

Haha sounds great, im really excited to meet everyone! There should be 2 girls from NYC to Chicago on the trip who i met last year when doing the East Coast, they’re really awesome people too :-)

• 15 Jan 2013 nursekaff said

nursekaff

Me on both lol!! But you already know that

• 18 Jan 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

My friend ange is coming yay

• 18 Jan 2013 Martin said

Martin

Wow, thats great you’ve got a couple of your friends going with you, im so jealous you’re doing the Grand Southern beforehand too!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.