Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl 17th September 2013?

28 Dec 2012 Maddy asked

Maddy

Hey guys, I have just booked this tour and was wondering who else is going on this trip?
Going solo & very excited!

:)

• 10 Jan 2013 John said

John

I will!! I think i’ll arrive in London 15 sept, and I’m so excited to go to Oktoberfest and Prague. I going solo and very excited too.

• 10 Jan 2013 Maddy said

Maddy

Awesome. Travelled much before? , I think i might aim to get there then also!

• 11 Jan 2013 John said

John

Actually, this will be my first travel abroad, I want to know a lot people and new civilizations, and enjoy a lot!! And you?? Have you ever been abroad?? With Contiki??

• 12 Jan 2013 Maddy said

Maddy

Yes exactly the same for me, been on a few small trips but nothing on my own like this.Cannot wait to take in all the different cultures :)

• 13 Jan 2013 John said

John

Absolutely!!! Where r u from? And where did you go abroad before??

• 15 Jan 2013 Maddy said

Maddy

I’m from Torquay in Australia, what about you? Um I have just done a few trips over to Asia, and then a bit in Aus.

• 15 Jan 2013 John said

John

Got it!! I’m from Brazil, This will be my first trip abroad, I’ve almost gone to USA for work, but unfortunately, it didn’t work, but this year everthing will be fine, and I’ll to Europe (my dream) with you guys!! I’m so excited and counting the days…. It seems that Australians enjoy so much trip with contiki, is it true??

• 16 Jan 2013 Maddy said

Maddy

ooh very exciting! thats a shame that working in USA didn’t work out im sure that would have been a great experience!
    Yes Contiki trips are very popular with Aussies!! I myself know a bunch of people who have all had amazing experiences and highly reccomended doing a trip!
    Now I have to start to save, save ,save!

• 16 Jan 2013 John said

John

lol!! Me too!!

• 16 Jan 2013 John said

John

But I think we’ll have a wonderful time!! I cannot lose this trip… And enjoy every second!! When are you arriving in London??

• 16 Jan 2013 Maddy said

Maddy

not too sure, havent booked my flights yet but will probably head over a few days early! what about you?

• 17 Jan 2013 John said

John

I’ll arrive in London on saturday to know the city, But I was thinking to extend my trip and spend more days in Paris in the finish of tour. I don’t know yet, but I’m gonna travel on saturday! I think 2 months early I’ll start to make plans for London!! I hope we find each other over there!!

• 1 Jun 2013 Ashley Crebert said

Ashley Crebert

I will be on this tour! Going with my friend Ellie, cannot wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion