Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin to Budapest May 22, 2009

21 Jan 2009 megs said

Default_avatar
is anyone else going on this trip? I just booked it today, and am going by myself...
  • 21 Jan 2009 Diana said

Diana

Hi Meg,
    My name is Diana I have booked this trip from Berlin to Prague for March 6th. I will be leaving from toronto and I also will be by myself. Hope to hear from you soon.

• 22 Jan 2009 krush7332 said

Default_avatar

I just booked this trip the other day. My friend might be going but as of now I’m traveling by myself

• 28 Jan 2009 megs said

Default_avatar

Great!
    how old are you and where are you from?

• 29 Jan 2009 krush7332 said

Default_avatar

My name is Kim, I’m 22 from New Hampshire, USA. This is my first Contiki trip and I am really excited! How about you?

• 30 Jan 2009 megs said

Default_avatar

I’m Megan, and I"m from Niagara Falls, Ontario. And I’m 25. I’m pretty excited too!! I’ve been on one Contiki trip before, and I had an awesome time. I can’t wait!! Are you going to travel around anywhere either before or after the trip?

• 2 Feb 2009 krush7332 said

Default_avatar

I’m not doing any traveling other than the tour? What other Contiki tour did you do?

• 6 Feb 2009 megs said

Default_avatar

a couple of years ago I did the European Impressions tour. Very fun. So many places I want to go back to! Before the trip starts in May, I"m going to go and tour around Bavaria a little bit…went to Munich on the last tour, but wasn’t there very long!

• 2 Mar 2009 James R said

Default_avatar

I booked this trip a few weeks ago. It looks like they’ve take this plus a bunch of other tours down in the last week.

Anybody know if it’s been cancelled?

• 3 Mar 2009 James R said

Default_avatar

It’s been cancelled.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion