European Discovery hotels / Hairdryer?

14 May 2007 danielle82 asked

Ok so I am going on the European Discovery tour and am wondering if anyone has gone on this tour before and if they know about hair dryers in the hotels? I would love to not bring my travel hairdryer if the hotels have there own. Here is what I found out and what I need to find out... any help would be great:<BR><BR>Hotels with hair dryer acording to their site:<BR><BR>- Hotel Garden (Venice)<BR>- Hottel Imperial (London) hair dryer on request<BR>- Holiday Inn Munich Sud (Germany)<BR>- Villa St. Dominique (Rome)<BR>- Viva Hotel Fleming (Florence)<BR>- Hotel Ibis Porte De Clichy (Paris, France)<BR><BR>*Note Hotel Fleming and Hotel Ibis have something like a dryer that gives heat but is not very powerful at all.<BR><BR>Hotels I am unsure off if they have hair dryers:<BR><BR>-Ibis Schiphol (Amsterdam)<BR>- Hotel Winzerhaus (Rhine Valley, Germany)<BR><BR><BR>Hotels that do not have hair dryers:<BR><BR>- Gasthof Ittererwirt (Austrian Tyrol)<BR>- Hotel Lowengraben (Lucerne - Jail hotel)<BR><BR>Thanks, it would really make my bag lighter if I didn't have to bring my hair dryer.

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.