Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA from LA on the 12th August 2013

1 Jan 2013 Lara Alicia asked

Lara Alicia

Hi, I am planning on traveling to the USA by myself in August and was planning on doing the Best of USA tour leaving LA on the 12th August and was just wondering if there was any one that was planning on going on the same tour?

• 15 Jan 2013 Sean said

Sean

Hi Lara,
    My girlfriend and I are booked in for this tour. Hope to see you there! The countdown is on cant wait… Woo!

• 20 Jan 2013 lis_gypsy said

lis_gypsy

Hi I’m going on this tour as well & I’m traveling by myself I’m really looking forward to it :)

• 21 Jan 2013 Lara Alicia said

Lara Alicia

Oh really! yay yeah i am looking at booking it very soon so cant wait!! be nice to meet you all.

• 21 Jan 2013 lis_gypsy said

lis_gypsy

It will be nice to meet you too, we could end up being roommates lol

• 26 Jan 2013 Lyndel said

Lyndel

Hi guys myself and my boyfriend are booked in for this tour… So exciting

• 1 Feb 2013 Lara Alicia said

Lara Alicia

indeed we could :) i am looking at booking this tour this week or next hopefully am so excited! is anyone else going anywhere before or after this tour?

• 1 Feb 2013 Lyndel said

Lyndel

We sent just stay a couple of days extra in NYC and arriving a couple of days early in la before the tour

• 1 Feb 2013 Sean said

Sean

We will be staying in NYC for 3 extra days (figure that 4 days wont be enough). Then hiring a car for 9 days and heading up to Buffalo/Toronto.

• 1 Feb 2013 carly said

carly

Hi everyone! Im doing this tour as well, im heading over with a friend . . . we dont get there til the day before but spending a couple of extra nights in NY after! Already so excited =)

• 1 Feb 2013 lis_gypsy said

lis_gypsy

im getting to La the day before and staying in new york for 1 night after and then flying to new orleans and starting another tour there that goes down to florida and makes its way up to new york where i will have another few nights then fly home

• 1 Feb 2013 lis_gypsy said

lis_gypsy

ill be flying inti la the day before and spending and extra night in new york and then flying to new orleans and doing another tour from there that goes to florida and back up to new york for a few nights and then home

• 3 Feb 2013 Lara Alicia said

Lara Alicia

Yay. Finally booked my tour today!! Do excited. Extended 1 night la before and 2 nights extra in NYC. :)

• 5 Feb 2013 Lara Alicia said

Lara Alicia

Lis who are you flying over to lax with?

• 5 Feb 2013 lis_gypsy said

lis_gypsy

virgin australia i get into La late morning how about you

Lara Alicia

Same!!! :)

lis_gypsy

your from perth right, where are you flying through

Lara Alicia

Ging Perth to Sydney to lax

lis_gypsy

add me on fb i sent you a private message on here with my name you might be on the same plane as me

• 6 Feb 2013 KaitlinJayne said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Myself and a friend are doing this tour too, we’re arriving in LA 2 days before and staying 2 extra nights in New York after, then heading to Florida and Cancun after that. So excited already! Can’t wait to meet everyone :)

• 27 Mar 2013 Frizzagal said

Default_avatar

Hi! My friend and I have also booked onto this tour- we are from melbourne. I have made a Facebook page called ‘contiki best of USA August 12th 2013’. Thought that might be a good place to get to know each other a little before the trip! Can’t wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion