Community_discussions_small  

Comment

euro contrasts - 24th april '08!!

21 Oct 2007 Lauren said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone!

Me and my boyfriend just booked this tour so just wondering if any1 else is going on the same one? We're 20/21 and from Adelaide, Australia! Would be great to hear from any1 who's going Smiler

Lauren
  • 24 Oct 2007 Lauren said

Default_avatar

we’re reserved on the tour and are booking it this sunday at the travel expo so we can get some good discounts! i can’t wait! are you staying in london a bit b4 hand? we’ll be there a week b4 the tour starts Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Nov 2007 Lauren said

Default_avatar

anyone else going on this tour? lol, come on people, its gonna be wicked! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Nov 2007 Lil_Frannie said

Lil_Frannie

hey.. i’m thinking of comiing on these dates as well.. i’m traveling solo most likely and was wondering who has already booked???

• 15 Nov 2007 Lauren said

Default_avatar

my bf and i have booked this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i can’t wait!!! have u booked it lil frannie?

• 16 Dec 2007 Lauren said

Default_avatar

just bumping up this thread…any1 else going on this tour??

• 28 Dec 2007 becka_kate said

becka_kate

Hi
    I’m on this trip.
    I’m Bec & 29yrs. Nice to meet you!

• 5 Jan 2008 DonzieDonz said

DonzieDonz

Hey all – Donna/25/Perth,Australia/Solo. I’ll be heading out on this tour with you guys. Then back to UK for a month and onto US.

Hanging out and counting down already!

• 5 Jan 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar

hey bec and donna, great 2 hear u guys r coming on this tour! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> have either of u been overseas b4? this will b my first time- i am soooo excited!!! only just over 3 months 2 go Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Jan 2008 DonzieDonz said

DonzieDonz

Hey Lauren! I’ve been to the US, the Caribbean and Bali before – but this will be my first time to Europe. After the trip I’ll be going back to England for a while and then will be moving to New York. I’ve had lots of friends do Contiki before and they all rave about it. I can’t wait! 3 full days in Corfu? Bring. It. On!!!!

• 23 Jan 2008 becka_kate said

becka_kate

Hey
    I was on here before as “Explorer1083823”, hopefully now I’ve got a more personal screen name!
    This is my first major o/s trip. Only been to Bali before.
    Having 6 weeks in the US and Canada before this trip, then a week in London. After this trip doing a tour of Scandinavia&Russia then back to the UK.
    Can’t wait!

• 23 Jan 2008 becka_kate said

becka_kate

bugger. still “Explorer1083823”
    How do I get my screen name to stay the one I want?

• 25 Jan 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Hey explorer,

Not sure how 2 change it, sorry! Your trip sounds great! My boyfriend and I will be in London a week before the trip too! Where are you staying? I’m so excited, counting down the weeks!!

• 4 Feb 2008 becka_kate said

becka_kate

I’m at the YHA in St Pancras then the Royal Hotel the night before the trip

• 10 Feb 2008 kwadnewfoundland said

Default_avatar

Hi!! I just booked this tour with my two sisters and our friend. We arrive in London on the 22nd. And then we are staying for 18 days after the tour and hopefully traveling around Ireland and Scotland. So excited!!!

• 10 Feb 2008 kwadnewfoundland said

Default_avatar

We are 19, 21, and 23…from Canada!

• 14 Feb 2008 Explorer1089682 said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking about booking, it will be my first time doing anything like this.
    I’m 20, from Manchester.

• 22 Feb 2008 kwadnewfoundland said

Default_avatar

yeah it’s all our first time too..and traveling to Europe as well!

• 25 Feb 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar

thats so good 2 hear u guys r coming on this tour! i am sooo excited, only 6 and a bit weeks til i leave! r u girls staying at the royal national before the tour?

• 25 Feb 2008 Pat Soukup said

Default_avatar

Hey all,

Im going the same date. I am so excited. Just booked all my required bookings this week. I am so nervous. 21/Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada/Solo/Single. I am worried about my physical appearance because I dont look like any body in the pics on this website (IE Heavier than average) but think I will have a good time. Will be staying at the Royal National the day before and after the trip.

• 27 Feb 2008 Lauren said

Default_avatar

hey pat! nice to meet you Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i wouldn’t worry about your appearance if I were you, everyone will be there to just have a great time and make friends with everyone, regardless of their appearance! other people might be really good looking but can’t carry on a conversation for the life of them so as long as you’re a friendly person i’m sure you’ll have a ball!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.