Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Whirl 31 July 2011

14 Jan 2011 -cas- said

-cas-
Anyone going on the European Whirl 31 July 2011?? Would love to know!! thanx!!
  • 19 May 2011 Beck said

Default_avatar

i think theres one before ours on the 27th but not on the 29th! maybe its a different tour. Colc we are traveling around ireland and scotland afterwards. Theres about 5 of us and we are gunna hire a van or something and drive around ireland for a few days, nothing really set in stone we are just gonna wing it!

• 19 May 2011 Capsfan811 said

Capsfan811

Hmm, I know I arrive in London on the 30th. Maybe its the 31st for you cause you are in Austrailia and are a day ahead of me. Maybe…

• 21 May 2011 kane2233 said

Default_avatar

Hey a few of my mates and I are going to be on this tour too. I’ll be at the Tomatina festival too. If your looking to go there I would advise booking something soon cos it’s pretty booked

• 30 May 2011 Mark said

Mark

Hey guys, I’m Mark 22 from Sydney. Will be travelling with use on the European Whirl starting 31st July. Will be heading to Ireland and London before the tour. Ive also got Ibiza, Barcelona, the La Tomatina festival lined up as well as the Greek Islands after Contiki. Not long to go now..

• 12 Jun 2011 -cas- said

-cas-

hey.. for those of you havent joined already, there is a facebook page called Contiki European Whirl 31 July to 17 August 2011.
    please join up n meet the rest of the group!!

• 11 Jul 2011 Explorer1263758 said

Default_avatar

ey guys, im a 26 yr old guy from perth, ill be on this tour. heading to norway and poland afterwards. should be a blast

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion