Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island hopping in July!! Who is keen?? :)

1 Jan 2013 Wi Church asked

Wi Church

• 2 Jan 2013 tahlia said

tahlia

Heyy! I am so keen ive booked for 4th of july :) when were you thinking of going?

• 2 Jan 2013 tahlia said

tahlia

Hey! Im so keen ive booked for the 4th of July! When were you thinking of going? :)

• 2 Jan 2013 Wi Church said

Wi Church

hey there! yeah im thinking 4th of july too :) are you going with friends or by yourself? :)

• 3 Jan 2013 tahlia said

tahlia

Just by myself! what about you?

• 3 Jan 2013 Wi Church said

Wi Church

Yeah bymyself :)) have you booked flights yet? If so who with?

• 3 Jan 2013 Jen_Mougan said

Jen_Mougan

Thinking of doing this tour on the 1st or 4th of July. Also going by myself! :)

• 3 Jan 2013 Wi Church said

Wi Church

Awsome :) pretty exciting aye! Where abouts are you from? Have you done one before?

• 3 Jan 2013 Jen_Mougan said

Jen_Mougan

I’m from Brisbane. And nope haven’t done a contiki before! What about you?

• 4 Jan 2013 Jacob said

Jacob

yes!

• 4 Jan 2013 Jacob said

Jacob

Myself and a bunch of mates are looking at joining the July 01 trip :) Super keen!

• 4 Jan 2013 Megan said

Megan

I’ve talked to a few of you guys already, but I’m booked for the 4th of July as well! It’ll be my second Contiki and I’m going solo. Seems to be a popular date, there are probably about 10 people I’ve seen so far that are going! Can’t wait to meet everyone :)

• 4 Jan 2013 Wi Church said

Wi Church

Hey jen i live in gladstone,thats only 6hrs north of you! Lol never done one before.pretty keen to meet everyone else as well :))

• 6 Jan 2013 Tarcs said

Tarcs

Dead keen for July aswell mate but bit indecisive at this point to the exact date!! Never done a contiki trip before so tad ervous about going solo but excited to meet new people!!

• 7 Jan 2013 Zowie88 said

Zowie88

i booked the european impressions on the 20th june, followed by greek island adventurer on the 15th July, also going solo, was nervous but looks like most people do it on their own
    cant wait, its going to be insane :)
    are you just doing the greece tour?

• 8 Jan 2013 Wi Church said

Wi Church

Hey tarcs yeah i havent booked yet but im definatly thinking around the start of july mate.hey zowie was thinking about doing something before the greek island hop but not too sure which one yet.wad thinking maybe south america but not sure lol im sure whatever one i do itll be sick! :)

• 8 Jan 2013 Tarcs said

Tarcs

Yeah Uni mid semester break starts July 5th so more than likely will be straight after that if not on that actual day that I will head over!! Get around the Greeks!!!

• 14 Jan 2013 Tony said

Tony

I’m thinking of doing Greek Island Adventure tour with 3 friends on July 12th after touring Spain. Hopefully, a lot of girls will be going lol….

• 22 Jan 2013 Jacob said

Jacob

Myself and five friends just booked the Island hopping leaving on July 1. So keen! :)

• 27 Jan 2013 Alyce said

Alyce

bring on the greek islands

• 7 Feb 2013 talissa said

talissa

i booked the greek island hopper starting on the 1st JULY

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion