Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

European Inspiration 16th September 2013

2 Jan 2013 Aaussie1984 asked

Aaussie1984

Hey just wondering if any one else has booked this tour yet. My fiancee and i have and im looking forward to it.

• Read the responses 8 responses so far
  • 7 Feb 2013 Annak said

Default_avatar

Hi! My boyfriend and I have just booked on this trip. Starting in Amsterdam and finishing in Paris though. Saving hard now!

• 12 Feb 2013 Aaussie1984 said

Aaussie1984

Hi, it’s nice to meet you. we start/finish in London and saving when we can. Looking forward to being in Munich for Oktoberfest.

• 27 Feb 2013 Laura Stewart said

Laura Stewart

I’ve just booked this trip today – cant wait :)

• 10 Mar 2013 Aaussie1984 said

Aaussie1984

hey Laura nice to meet you. Are you going with any one else? i hope the next 6 months fly by :)

• 16 Mar 2013 Laura Stewart said

Laura Stewart

Just travelling solo :) good to know there will be some friendly aussies on this trip – im a kiwi :)

• 18 Mar 2013 Annak said

Default_avatar

Hi Laura! Also a kiwi! Where in nz r u from? I wonder if there will b any non nzers and aussies on the trip haha

• 25 Mar 2013 Aaussie1984 said

Aaussie1984

im in Brisbane my self but i use to live in NZ about 3years on the south island on the westcoast

• 28 Mar 2013 Laura Stewart said

Laura Stewart

Hi Anna :) im from the Hibiscus Coast just north of Auckland, where are you from?

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions