Community_discussions_small  

Question

tour then go it alone?

30 Oct 2006 scape asked

Default_avatar
im a first timer and am not quite sure what i wanna do so any help would be greatSmiler!

im thinking of doin european escapade then doing a bit of trvel by myself, has anyone done similar, should i go for a shorter tour so as not to double up on places if i go to them later down the track?

cheers
matt
  • 31 Oct 2006 Cassie C said

Default_avatar

Hi Matt,

I am new to this as well but am also thinking of doing the european Escapade, going to The Greek Islands then travelling by myself. I thought this length would be best as anything shorter just wouldn’t be long enough in my opinion! Sorry it doesn’t help much but i’m in the same boat!

• 31 Oct 2006 Bloubulseun said

Default_avatar

hi guys, we are doing the 21 day european camping trip next may or june, thats alot of fun, you meet new friends and you see most of the beste sites in europe. And alot of party.

think about it

• 1 Nov 2006 Aussi Dale said

Default_avatar

Hey all,

Im in the same boat as well, im travelling for a month after my contiki with my mate. Im goin greek islands after the contiki which is why im doing the Road to Athens so I dont end up going to the same places twice. I recomend doing a tour that doesnt loop around to the same place so you can work you way back on your own. Should be lots of fun Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

My 2 cents anyways

• 8 Nov 2006 scape said

Default_avatar

well im glade im not the only one doing it that way, will be good to go around the other countries like latvia and croatia and greese that my touur doesnt take in

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion