Community_discussions_small  

Question

Staying on in London after tour

3 Jan 2013 EAC13 asked

EAC13

Hey everyone! Im doing the European Whirl departing on the 21st July and then after some more travel I will be moving to London at the end of August to live. Was just wondering if anyone else was looking at staying on after their tours around then too?

• 4 Jan 2013 Libby1186 said

Libby1186

Hi there, I’m moving there in April staying after my tour too :-)) keep in touch

• 5 Jan 2013 jaimi said

jaimi

I will be moving over there in March =)

• 6 Jan 2013 Liane said

Liane

I’ll be staying in Europe after my tour in August. Hoping to travel scotland and/or Ireland. Where are you planning to travel after?

• 6 Jan 2013 EAC13 said

EAC13

Awesome! My plans are that I will be officially in London after my tour at the end of August and staying on till whenever haha. I am really keen to head to Ireland and Scotland too Liane. It’s one of the main places I want to visit :) Are you all heading over alone or with people?

• 6 Jan 2013 Liane said

Liane

I’m going alone – I’m doing a 16 day tour and then on my own

• 6 Jan 2013 Libby1186 said

Libby1186

I’m doing a 23 day tour with a friend then I’m on my own too

• 6 Jan 2013 Liane said

Liane

Oh cool. Well, if any of you are looking for a travel partner afterwards keep in touch!

• 7 Jan 2013 jaimi said

jaimi

I am also traveling solo :)Where are some places you guys are wanting to travel to this year? Any festivals in particular or anything like that?

• 10 Jan 2013 Libby1186 said

Libby1186

Keep in touch new travel partners! :) I’m Libby Watkin on Facebook if you want to find me x

• 11 Feb 2013 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

Hey all! I am moving to London In June this year! it would be awesome to catch up with some fellow travellers, feel free to add me :)

• 11 Feb 2013 DaveG said

DaveG

Im not exactly living there, but im going around America for month in june till july 16th, then spending 2 monhs seeing most of the uk hopefully, getting a working visa just in case, then ive got a euro whirl and oktoberfest tour and a little travel afterm ill probalby just wing it and see what i do after.

• 16 Feb 2013 EAC13 said

EAC13

WOOHOO! There’s so many people ending up solo. I love it :) Keep in touch cause I would love some travel buddies!

• 12 Jul 2013 Nicole30fl said

Nicole30fl

I’ll. be ib london 9 nights after my tour ends sept 1…..would love to meet up with people: )

• 28 Feb 2014 sarahc.95 said

sarahc.95

I will be moving to London after my tour ends in August, so exciting to see how many other people are doing it solo as well! Would love to have some travel buddies :)

• 28 Feb 2014 Dave Cave said

Dave Cave

From someone who has lived in both England and Scotland, I highly HIGHLY recommend going to and even living in Scotland. Have been back there a couple of times now and love it more every time. It is an incredible country and amazing people! :)

• 12 Mar 2014 Candy Nolan said

Default_avatar

Hi Sarah, I’m staying on in London after my tour for a few months and want to travel to the places i haven’t been and see a bit of the UK. I also have family in Ireland i can stay with so want to go there too. My name is Candice Nolan if you want to add me on Facebook. So excited to meet some travelling friends too!! xx

• 12 Mar 2014 sarahc.95 said

sarahc.95

Hey Candice ! I have family in Ireland too! After my tour I will be staying back in London and it would be great to make a friend :) I added you on Facebook, my name is Sarah Carroll :) xx

• 10 Apr 2014 Bree said

Bree

Hi everyone! I’m doing a tour in June then staying on to work from July :) going solo as well. My Facebook is under Bree Lonergan if anyone wants to connect :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion