Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Departing from Travelodge in Sydney Feb. 24

27 Jan 2008 Explorer1086226 said

Default_avatar
Hey, I am starting a tour Sunday Feb 24th departing from the Travelodge Hotel in Sydney at 7:30am. I am a little concerned as to where we are supposed to meet? I am not staying at that hotel (I am at a nearby hostel) and I don't understand WHERE we meet at 7:30am. The lobby? on the street? or what.. if anybody could let me know it would be much appreciated.
And if I book the previous night at that hotel does the tour group meet up at all the night before???
Thx. Kat.
  • 27 Jan 2008 Jon84 said

Default_avatar

Hello kat
    I stayed at the hotel and you have to meet inside the hotel go inside and head to where all the couches are you wont be able to miss the tour guide,also most people stay the night before at travelodge hotel,you dont wanna miss the bus i did a beaches and reef tour and one english guy miss the bus and met us at the coffs harbour hotel.
    Jono

• 5 Feb 2008 SamCryer said

Default_avatar

hey im departing from there on that date too! Reefs and Rainforest?! woo!

i might see if i can stay at the hotel the night before so im not late. im quite excited, i know the tour is going to be a highlight of my time away. At the minute im in Hawaii and its amazing but i cant wait to get to Oz!

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> see you there x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion