European Adventurer 26th April 2013

4 Jan 2013 Daniel asked

Hi all, less than four months to go now!! Anyone else on this tour??

• 8 Jan 2013 raemaree said

Hi Daniel, I’m going! By myself so pretty exciting! How about you?

• 10 Jan 2013 Courtney said

Me and my friend Emma are on the tour!! Wooo i know! So close now :)

• 11 Jan 2013 Lani said

Me and three of my friends (have not joined meet ups yet) are going :)

• 13 Jan 2013 Jess said

Hello guys! I’m going by myself!! It’s my first time in Europe and I hope meet new friends! ;)

• 13 Jan 2013 Jess said

• 13 Jan 2013 Daniel said

Awesome see you all there! I’ll be solo as well. Can’t wait!!

• 15 Jan 2013 Lani said

Tour departure has been confirmed!!!!!!! :)

• 28 Jan 2013 Mallory said

My sister and i will be joining you all. Trying to join meetups but cant get a booking number yet.
    See you all very soon :)

• 9 Mar 2013 Jade said

Hey Daniel, I’m going on the trip. I live in Hamilton, when will you be in London???
    So Excited!!

• 10 Mar 2013 Daniel said

Oh awesome! I’ll be getting into London around lunchtime on the 24th of April. Yourself??

Six and a half weeks-not long now!!

• 10 Mar 2013 Jade said

I arrive in London on the 23rd in the morning. Are you staying at the contiki hotel beforehand?

• 11 Mar 2013 NZ GUY said

Hey all, i am looking forward to this like no ones business!!! Jade, I arrive on 23rd too, funny if we are on the same flight!!…..

• 12 Mar 2013 Jade said

Hey NZ Guy, who are you flying with? I am flying with Qantas

• 12 Mar 2013 Daniel said

Royal National?? Yep I’ll be there two nights. I’ll be going there with Emirates…hopefully they’re not too bad!

• 18 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Hi everyone! This is our first contiki tour :) it’s going to be my husband and I. Are there any other couples going too? We’re from the US. And we’ll be flying in on the 24th as well

• 20 Mar 2013 Jade said

Welcome Sam :)
    How else is staying at the Royal National???

• 20 Mar 2013 Samantha said

We’re going to be at the royal national before and after the tour :) how long did it take for everyone to get their packet of info? Trip is finalized we come in at 10am on the 24th. Is anyone getting the travel card??

• 20 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha haven’t gotten out packet of info yet to join meet ups. Feel free to join the Facebook group for our tour :)

• 16 Apr 2013 Amilia said

Hey all hope all going have an amazing time. I’m doing this trip in June and would appreciate any helpful feedback when you all get back. I am stressing over the packing situation as i am one of those people who like to over pack (JUST IN CASE) lol. Girls could you please let me know if you recommend taking a pair of heels with you i am debating with myself constantly whether i take a pair or not. Also if you could mention any Must sees, dos, and don’ts and food suggestion that would be amazing too. Hope you all Have a wonderful time. :D

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.