Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer 26th April 2013

4 Jan 2013 Daniel asked

Daniel

Hi all, less than four months to go now!! Anyone else on this tour??

• 8 Jan 2013 raemaree said

raemaree

Hi Daniel, I’m going! By myself so pretty exciting! How about you?
    Raewyn

• 10 Jan 2013 Courtney said

Courtney

Me and my friend Emma are on the tour!! Wooo i know! So close now :)

• 11 Jan 2013 Lani said

Lani

Me and three of my friends (have not joined meet ups yet) are going :)

• 13 Jan 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hello guys! I’m going by myself!! It’s my first time in Europe and I hope meet new friends! ;)

• 13 Jan 2013 Jess said

Jess

\o/

• 13 Jan 2013 Daniel said

Daniel

Awesome see you all there! I’ll be solo as well. Can’t wait!!

• 15 Jan 2013 Lani said

Lani

Tour departure has been confirmed!!!!!!! :)

• 28 Jan 2013 Mallory said

Mallory

My sister and i will be joining you all. Trying to join meetups but cant get a booking number yet.
    See you all very soon :)

• 9 Mar 2013 Jade said

Default_avatar

Hey Daniel, I’m going on the trip. I live in Hamilton, when will you be in London???
    So Excited!!

• 10 Mar 2013 Daniel said

Daniel

Oh awesome! I’ll be getting into London around lunchtime on the 24th of April. Yourself??

Six and a half weeks-not long now!!

• 10 Mar 2013 Jade said

Default_avatar

I arrive in London on the 23rd in the morning. Are you staying at the contiki hotel beforehand?

• 11 Mar 2013 NZ GUY said

Default_avatar

Hey all, i am looking forward to this like no ones business!!! Jade, I arrive on 23rd too, funny if we are on the same flight!!…..

• 12 Mar 2013 Jade said

Default_avatar

Hey NZ Guy, who are you flying with? I am flying with Qantas

• 12 Mar 2013 Daniel said

Daniel

Royal National?? Yep I’ll be there two nights. I’ll be going there with Emirates…hopefully they’re not too bad!

• 18 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

Hi everyone! This is our first contiki tour :) it’s going to be my husband and I. Are there any other couples going too? We’re from the US. And we’ll be flying in on the 24th as well

• 20 Mar 2013 Jade said

Default_avatar

Welcome Sam :)
    How else is staying at the Royal National???

• 20 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

We’re going to be at the royal national before and after the tour :) how long did it take for everyone to get their packet of info? Trip is finalized we come in at 10am on the 24th. Is anyone getting the travel card??

• 20 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

https://www.facebook.com/groups/295160370614451 haven’t gotten out packet of info yet to join meet ups. Feel free to join the Facebook group for our tour :)

• 16 Apr 2013 Amilia said

Amilia

Hey all hope all going have an amazing time. I’m doing this trip in June and would appreciate any helpful feedback when you all get back. I am stressing over the packing situation as i am one of those people who like to over pack (JUST IN CASE) lol. Girls could you please let me know if you recommend taking a pair of heels with you i am debating with myself constantly whether i take a pair or not. Also if you could mention any Must sees, dos, and don’ts and food suggestion that would be amazing too. Hope you all Have a wonderful time. :D

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.