Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights July 12th 2013?

4 Jan 2013 Chanelle asked

Chanelle

Just booked my first contiki and travelling solo. Hoping to get some advice or find people on my tour :)

• 14 Jan 2013 Rammbo said

Rammbo

heya! do u mean the one departing july 10th-23rd? cos ive just received confirmation for those dates. yeaaa buddy lol also travelling solo and hoping to continue on to tommorowland/ ibiza =)

• 18 Jan 2013 Chanelle said

Chanelle

Sorry It’s actually departing July 12th. I keep forgetting that im in London beforehand lol i’ve just registered for tomorrowland tickets so keeping my fingers crossed :) was meant to be going Ibiza but have chosen tomorrowland instead. Might still try head over there for a night but ill see how i go :)

• 26 Jan 2013 Kyle said

Kyle

I am really happy I stumbled across this. I was looking for something to do after Euro Highlights July 7 – 20, Tomorrowland seems to be a winner

Thanks! :-)

• 28 Jan 2013 Chanelle said

Chanelle

Not a problem at all :)

• 10 Feb 2013 Danica said

Danica

I just booked with three friends for the European Highlights Tour leaving June 12!!

• 13 Feb 2013 RichardReborn said

RichardReborn

Glad I found this post!

I also booked for the European Highlights on July 12th and will likely also be attending Tomorrowland! (registered and waiting for tickets to go on sale) =)

• 14 Feb 2013 Chanelle said

Chanelle

Richard that’s awesome!! Also waiting anxiously for tickets to go on sale :) Are you travelling solo or with friends?

• 14 Feb 2013 travelz said

Default_avatar

I’ll be going exactly one month before you! :) June 12th Euro Highlights!

• 14 Feb 2013 RichardReborn said

RichardReborn

Traveling solo, and will be my first time in Europe. What days are you planning on going to Tomorrowland? Hopefully we can make a group and hang out, should be awesome! I’m definitely excited. =)

• 14 Feb 2013 Chanelle said

Chanelle

I’m hoping to get a full 3 day pass but ill pretty much take what I can get lol ill be looking at camping with two guy mates from home, if we manage to get all 3 days. I woke up this morning to get a hotel package but was going to cost me way too much! If we can get a group together would be awesome. Tickets go on sale here again in 2 days :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.