Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer Oct 16th 2013/ Moving to London

5 Jan 2013 Adam1679 asked

Adam1679

Me and my fiance are currently booking our Contiki Winter Wanderer tour though Europe for the 16th of October and i am just curious as to who else will be joining us?

Is there any tips or secret places that anyone has encountered that they think is a MUST?

Also when we finish the tour we will be staying on in London to live and work for at least a year and are wondering if anyone else will be there?

• 13 Jan 2013 jaimi said

jaimi

Hey Adam :)
    i will be moving to London in March on a working visa. Are you and your fiance planning on doing much traveling while you are working?

• 25 Jan 2013 Justin said

Justin

Hey Adam, my fiance, another couple and I will also be booking this tour for these days. We are so pumped! Getting very excited lol.

• 30 Jan 2013 Adam1679 said

Adam1679

Awesome, it will be good to have a few couples on the trip as well as the crazy singles you know will be on board haha only 8.5 months now we can’t wait. Have you guys contiki’d before?

• 31 Jan 2013 Justin said

Justin

Yeah, It’s good to know we won’t be the only couple lol. This will be our first Contiki! I am guessing from the OP that this is yours too?

• 3 Feb 2013 Justin said

Justin

Went and booked it today!! Excited muchly!! :D

• 4 Feb 2013 kahlee said

kahlee

My husband and I are doing this tour too! : )

• 7 Feb 2013 Justin said

Justin

kahlee, good to see another couple will be joining us :)

Ninni, sorry to hear you won’t be coming with us. Hopefully for you, you will find an alternative!

• 7 Feb 2013 Adam1679 said

Adam1679

Welcome to what will surely be the most amazing contiki ever Kahlee haha its going to be awesome, its February already, the years flying by….

• 8 Feb 2013 Cassandra said

Cassandra

Hi. My friend Zeena and I are doing this tour as well. We’re from adelaide and can’t wait!!!

• 13 Feb 2013 Justin said

Justin

Welcome! :)

• 25 Feb 2013 Evan said

Evan

Hi all. I’ve just signed up for this trip. Travelling solo from Melbourne.

• 26 Feb 2013 Justin said

Justin

Welcome aboard mate

• 2 Mar 2013 EmmaMaree said

EmmaMaree

Hi Adam :) My boyfriend and I are doing this tour too! Super excited for it

• 6 Mar 2013 Zach_9 said

Zach_9

four of my mates and I are doing this contiki. Really looking forward to it, going to be unreal! Whats everyone looking forward to the most?

• 23 Mar 2013 Jessbray91 said

Jessbray91

Hi :) I’m doing the tour with 2 of my good friends. Bring on the Eurotrip!

• 23 Mar 2013 Bridget91 said

Bridget91

I’m doing this tour with my sister and my friend Jess who commented above :) Can’t wait!!

• 3 Apr 2013 Michael said

Michael

My brother, his gf and her brother and I will be doing this trip on the 16th gonna be a good time!

• 8 Apr 2013 Taylor Dennis said

Taylor Dennis

My boyfriend and I are doing this tour with my Sister and her Partner (Bigbadwolv) We are so excited!!! :D

• 28 Apr 2013 JDT said

JDT

Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I are from Sydney and will also be joining you on this trip now! We will also be staying on in Europe until the beginning of January. Bring it on!!

• 22 May 2013 Dani said

Dani

Hey everyone, I’m also on this tour flying solo. Never been on a Contiki before!!! bring on 16th of October 2013 :) :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion