Community_discussions_small  

Question

April or August Anyone???

2 Mar 2008 Lola asked

Lola
Hi everyone!!

My name is Lauren and I am 21 years old.....

So, I REALLY want to go on the European Escapade some time in April or August. I am pretty sure I'll be going it alone as none of my friends seem too interested in traveling at this point but, I am dying to go so, solo it will be!

Not too sure when I should book it for I am leaning more towards August. I was hoping to get to know some people that would be going around that time so that Im not sitting on a plane, on my way to london freaking out wondering what the hell I'm doing going by myslef! Hahaha Smiler

If you are thinking about going around this time let me know Smiler.
  • 2 Mar 2008 Grant said

Default_avatar

I am booked on the 8th of April Tour.
    There is a thread in this section for that date allready and a couple of us have been talking to each other about the trip.

Have fun.

• 3 Mar 2008 Lola said

Lola

Thanks! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Mar 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

Hey Lauren,

Im booked for the august 30th tour. I’m also going solo. Bit nerve wracking but we’ll be right Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Lucy.

• 4 Mar 2008 Lola said

Lola

Awesome! Havent booked mine yet near the end of August I am looking into just have to make sure I can go. The whole idea of going alone freaks me out but i want to go so bad that I dont really care … plus I figure their are tons of people in the same position so it should be great! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Mar 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey lauren have u booked ur tour yet?? im doing on 6-19th aug but its european highlights seems to be pritty the same u should come on that im going alone so least ur would have a friend if u wanna email me its britty1986_2005@hotmail.com and im on facebook and myspace too. xx

• 5 Mar 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

Go and book it woman !!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

We’ll be right, like you said there are tonnes of people also going solo including myself.

Let me know what you end up booking.

Default_avatar

hi lucy r u in london any earlier then ur tour?? im going solo and looking for sightseeing buddies where r u from im 21 from melbourne aus

Default_avatar

actually sorry think i already spoke with u lucy your getting in late thats right sorry Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> enjoy ur trip too

• 6 Mar 2008 Lola said

Lola

Hey

No I havent booked one yet Im still checking them all out, trying to figure out how long a can go for. I’ll check out the one you are going on! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Mar 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

yeah check it out it will be so much fun so u should definatly come let me know i dont wanna be alone either haha xx

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.