Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anybody on the NOv 4 to Nov 17

29 Jul 2009 Timmy said

Timmy
hey i am on the California highlights tour that meets the wild western half way. anyone staying on in la after the tour ends
  • 14 Aug 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey I have just booked onto the Wild Western tour 4 – 17th. Im staying on in LA until the 20th. Probly going to Disneyland and other places missed on the tour.

Amanda

• 14 Aug 2009 Dreamer said

Default_avatar

Hi Timmy

Yes me and my best mate have booked to do the Western Hightlights tour leaving Anaheim (LA) on Nov 4th. We are only going as far as Vegas with the tour then are doing abit of travelling on our own.

Kelly

• 15 Aug 2009 Timmy said

Timmy

hey Amanda and kelly

so are you both traveling with friends or alone? i am traveling alone a mate was ment to come along but cant long story. Yea i am staying on in LA Until the 22nd doing the studio tour thing and other things that the tour misses and of coures some fun nights out on the town partying away. Were are you gugys from i am from australia. If you guys want to hang out after the tour end i am sure that will be pretty cool, at the moment i am just hopping i will still have money left after my week in vegas.

• 16 Aug 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey
    I’m from the Gold Coast – so there will atleast be another Aussie on the trip. im travelling by myself – i was going to mexico with a friend but she couldn’t get enough holidays and our program there was cancelled anyway – another long story. Are you staying on the Stovalls Inn after coz i’m going base myself out of there until i head home – but i pretty sure there will be a few people staying in LA after and it would be cool to have a group of people you know.

Amanda

• 16 Aug 2009 Timmy said

Timmy

cool i am From Darwin NT if you even know were that is lol for some reason people i meet down south tend not to know were it is anyway. i am still sorting out were i will be staying after the tour ends a friend who has been to LA before said to stay at the Banana Bungalow and it looks and sounds great but still undersided. so do you know anyothers that will be going on this tour. have you been to the states before or is this your frist time over there it will be my first time over there and traveling alone but i reckon its will be a blast.

• 30 Aug 2009 Dreamer said

Default_avatar

Hello

Im travelling with my best friend, Fi, we are both from England. Although im sure you will find that 85% of the group are either aussie or kiwi!
    I stayed at the Stovalls Inn last year and its ok, so we are going to base ourselves out of there most of the time. I think our plan is to arrive into the hotel either on the 1st or 2nd then do the tour as far as Vegas which ends on the 11th although we are staying until the 13th then heading out to Hawaii until the 18th. From Hawaii we are going straight back to the Stovalls Inn on the 18th and staying there until roughly the 23rd.
    I really cant wait !!!!!

Kelly

• 30 Aug 2009 chantelle said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Im travelling to LA on the 31st October and staying at the Stovalls Inn and ill be there after the trip finishes too!

I’ll be travelling alone too – I’ve done contiki before throughout Europe with a group of friends but I think by doing it on my own ill hopefully be able to make a lot more friends!

I’m from Sydney and Ive never been over there so hopefully we can all meet up beforehand!

Starting to get very excited..

Chantelle x

• 1 Sep 2009 Timmy said

Timmy

hello

all sounds like everyone is starting to get excited i know i am. if any one wants to get to konw each other more before we go my facebook or mail is sinner_here2@hotmail.com, Timothy Nicolson would love to get you know you all a bet better before we go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Timmy

• 3 Sep 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey

Its great that more people are on this now. I was a little worried that there was only 4 of us going and they’d cancel our trip! (I think i’m just worried coz my Mexico trip got cancelled as well and that’s why i’m onthis one). Chantelle it looks like there will be a free of us before and after staying at Stovalls so i’m sure we will all meet up before hand.

See you guys in about 8 weeks!

• 22 Sep 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys

Just found out we are confirmed today – whoohoo! Anyone else heard too? 6 weeks – i can’t belive its so soon.

• 22 Sep 2009 Timmy said

Timmy

na i aint heard anything but still cant wait time is going way to slow i want to be there now. anyway see you all in 6 weeks whoo!

• 22 Sep 2009 Dreamer said

Default_avatar

Yippeee……not long to go now!!

• 8 Oct 2009 Timmy said

Timmy

hey just got my travel pack today, time is just going to slow is anyone doing any of the extras on offer i thinking about the alcatraz anyone else up for it? and what is everyone planing on doing after the tour ends we all going to hit disneyland and unerversal or everyone want to do there own thing?

• 9 Oct 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

I think i’m picking up my pack next week! i think i might do most of the extras – definately going to alcatraz! I’m gonna go to Universal Studios before the tour coz i’m staying in Hollywood like 15 mins from it but i was gonna do disneyland and calfornia adventure park when we get back. i don’t leave until the night of the 20th. It’s such a long way from anaheim to hollywood so i’m going to try to see what i can in my first 2 days so i really don’t have to try to head back up that way.

• 10 Oct 2009 Timmy said

Timmy

cool well i want to do universal as well but i wont get to before the tour its a shame i could only get there on the 5th so i had to pick up the tour in vegas like i said before. Thats cool though because i leave on the 22 so ill go to universal after you guys head off prob the 21st. i would do the same if i was there before hand seeing as you are more in hollywood makes sence, but yea we should all make disnyland after all its only like over the road lol let me know when you book in for the alcatraz at least then ill know 1 person on the tour makes it a bit more fun.

• 20 Oct 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Can’t believe its only 2 weeks to go. Its crazy – i’m so excited only 8 more days of work left. I’ve been thinking about alcatraz – the Contiki book talks about booking on the 9.30 tour with audio but from what the alcatraz website says you can get the audio tour (headphones) with the early tour as well? Is anyone planning on going on the 9 or the 9.30 tour?
    Amanda

• 20 Oct 2009 Timmy said

Timmy

i am planing on the 9:30 tour i only got 3 days of work left and then i start my holidays ill see you all soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Oct 2009 Claire S said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I’ll be joining you all too. Is anyone coming from the UK, I’m leaving Heathrow on the 3rd, or is everyone from Oz?
    Timmy I’ll find you on FB – I’ll be the random person you don’t know, wearing neon pink (hen do!).
    Claire

• 26 Oct 2009 Dreamer said

Default_avatar

Hey Claire,
    Thats great news that you will be joinning us !!
    Me and my friend, Fiona, are doing the western highlights tour which means we only go as far as Vegas with you guys (then we are off to Hawaii). We are both fellow UKer’s (which part are you from?) but are departing out of Heathrow on the 31st(5 more sleeps to go!) and going straight to the Stovalls Inn.
    You can connect with me on FB as well if you want to. :-)
    Kelly

• 26 Oct 2009 Dreamer said

Default_avatar

Hey Chantelle
    Have just realised you also arrive at the Stovalls Inn on the 31st, if you get bored on your own then we have booked to go to Universal Studios on the 3rd Nov, if you want to come with us you are more then welcome.
    Kelly

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion