Community_discussions_small  

Question

UK and Ireland tour 19th July 2013 - anyone else?

6 Jan 2013 Joanna asked

Joanna

Is anyone going on this tour too? It's my first Contiki and I'm going alone from Australia, so not really sure what to expect... Hoping to meet lots of awesome people along the way! :-)
Also if anyone is keen to check out a bit of London, I'll be arriving in London 2 days prior to departure, so on the 17th of July. I'm into live music, museums, sight-seeing etc - always keen to explore something new!!

#earlycatchups

• 7 Jan 2013 Shannon said

Shannon

Hi Joanna, I’m doing this tour as well, I’m sooo excited!! I did my first contiki by myself as well, it was a bit scary at first, but you settle in really quickly!! I’m doing most of my sightseeing after the tour, but I’m keen to see a few places before we start, I think I’m getting in 2 days beforehand as well.

• 10 Jan 2013 Joanna said

Joanna

Awesome! Can’t wait! :-)

• 2 Feb 2013 Matthew Lyall said

Matthew Lyall

Hey there Joanna and Shannon. Can’t wait for this to begin! Very excited. This is my first trip out of Australia and will be going solo. I will be arriving a day before the tour starts and was hoping to see a bit of the cricket at Lords but unfortunately the whole game is sold out! Interested to see what is on offer in London thou! :)

• 11 Jun 2013 Explorer1166153 said

Default_avatar

Skype or fb chat?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.