Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Advice needed!!!

12 Nov 2008 Chrisb said

Default_avatar
Looking at doing the Road to Athen's tour the 2nd of May. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like at that time? Much appreciate any info. Thanks
  • 12 Nov 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

I traveled in early May one year and it was pretty chilly at the start, in mid teens. When we got to Rome though it was warm. Other years I know early May has been hot. If you want to get the averages take a look at a weather website like weatherunderground.com

• 20 Nov 2008 megsalex112 said

megsalex112

I did an LTA during May and it was cold until we hit the south of France, so it should be warm by the time you hit Italy.
    Google the city you are interested in along with Average temperatures and that should give you a good idea of what it will be like.

quote:
    Originally posted by Chrisb:
    Looking at doing the Road to Athen’s tour the 2nd of May. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like at that time? Much appreciate any info. Thanks

• 20 Nov 2008 Jeremy said

Jeremy

How it feels to you is probably relative to where you live anyway. I did the Euro Whirl in May this past year and the weather – I thought – was great. There was a heat wave in England for the days that I was there and it was around 25 every day. Actually it was mid-20s everywhere except Rome where it was probably high-20s. Weather charts on places like weather.com will tell you historical averages but I would say expect low-20s in most cases in the Northern part of Europe and high-20s once you get down to Rome and Athens.

• 21 Nov 2008 Chrisb said

Default_avatar

Great, everyone thanks for all the info, you all have been extremely helpful. Thanks

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion