Community_discussions_small  

Question

info.. when do we get it?

11 Sep 2007 ca5ey asked

Default_avatar
hey i've probably overlooked alot of info on this site but i was just wondering how soon we recieve more detailed info on our trips, in the mail... my trip is in a few weeks so im having a little bit of a panic...
  • 11 Sep 2007 redleader said

Default_avatar

you should be getting yours anytime now. My trip is on Oct.2 and I got my doc’s last week.

• 11 Sep 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

mattyvcontiki said in another thread about 3 weeks’ish before the tour departs.But what does 3 weeks’ish mean?Closer to 4 or closer to 2?I need to get a visa which is suppose to take 4 working days but can take longer and I need to submit all the travel documents to get one,add to this that I am writing final exams in the three weeks before my tour and the end result is that I’m a bit stressed about the time. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Sep 2007 ptooma said

Default_avatar

Anney:

Call up Contiki and ask them to put a rush on it given your situation. It can prob be mailed out sooner …

- Vic

• 11 Sep 2007 roaming_jafa said

Default_avatar

I wondered about this.

What happens, if your departing home a few weeks before the contiki departs. Can you arrange to have the documents sooner?

• 12 Sep 2007 Anney said

Default_avatar

Thanks ptooma!If I booked through my travel agent do I need to ask her to phone Contiki or can I do it myself?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.