Community_discussions_small  

Question

GRAND NORTHERN! Starting in NYC on Oct 4th 2013

8 Jan 2013 taysk asked

taysk

I just booked my tour on the weekend and can't wait for october to come around! Has anyone else booked?

• 28 Jan 2013 Martin said

Martin

I did a tour with a different company a few months back that started kind of similar to this one for the first few days, we left New York about 7am and headed straight for Boston so probably best to do everything you wnt to before.

I think i just want to be a total tourist in New York and see everything!! Definitely want to do Statue Of Liberty!

• 28 Jan 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

Tay what day are you in ny from?

• 28 Jan 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

Ok so far in ny i want to rockerfella plaza and tower, empire state, times.square, statue of liberty and ennis island, soho, greenwich village and tribeca. Wall st, central park, world tarde centre memeorial, battery park, st patricks cathedral, tiffanys and macys, natural history museum, grand central st, met steps( i love gossip girl) brooklyn bridge, 5th avenue, broadway show on broadway.

• 29 Jan 2013 taysk said

taysk

Yeah I have a so much I want to see and do aswell!! In a way its kind of a good thing ill be by myself aha. It’s going to be a full on 4 weeks but I can’t wait! You’re doing a tour before hand too aren’t you?

I’m in New York as of the 2nd of October at 6:30 am so I have that whole day plus the next day to see as much as I can. Statue of Liberty , Wall Street, Central Park hopefully the zoo aswell, grand central st, ground zero, Empire State Building, Chrysler building, 5th ave, Times Square, Madison square garden, the museum, Brooklyn bridge. Aka as much as I possibly can, definitely want to find dash New York (i love the kardashians haha)

• 29 Jan 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

Haha sounds good. We should meet up at some point before the tour starts. Dinner or drinks somewhere

• 29 Jan 2013 kristyk said

kristyk

Yeah im doing the southern and get in to ny the night of 30th sept

• 6 Apr 2013 Selina said

Selina

Hi,everyone,I have booked this tour recently.Nice to meet you all here.Im going by myself as well.I don’t have any plan yet. This is my first time going alone to a foreign country. Don’t know where to start and also I’m a bit nervous. I’m from Melbourne. Looking forward to seeing you all! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.