Community_discussions_small  

Question

Flying Solo European experience in July?

9 Jan 2013 Orla Walsh asked

Orla Walsh

Heey! ^.^
I'm starting to plan a trip for July and I think I'm going to swing for the european experience! I live in Ireland but I really want to discover europe some more n_n

Anyone else thinking of going solo around this time?
Kind of freaking out about the thought of going alone!

• 9 Jan 2013 James-Walsh said

James-Walsh

Hey Orla I am considering doing this one or even in september to scrape through into oktoberfest.
    I want to go solo too but travelling from Aus there is a bit intimidating haha.

• 9 Jan 2013 Michelle said

Michelle

Hey Orla, I’m from Australia and am also thinking of going solo on this tour but at the very end of June.. But I’m unsure about going alone too! Quite daunting..

• 9 Jan 2013 Orla Walsh said

Orla Walsh

Hey guys! I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking of going alone and a bit freaked out by it! It would be really awesome if some of us did the same tour! I’d be able to go anytime in june/july :) Have you guys looked at any dates?

• 10 Jan 2013 James-Walsh said

James-Walsh

Ive looked at the end of july one.
    Leaning more towards that just so it gives me that extra bit of time to save :)

• 19 Jan 2013 Lauren de G said

Lauren de G

Hi Orla, I am looking at doing the tour end June. I might be doing it alone, not too sure yet. Michelle, I’m coming from South Africa so am also pretty freaked out about it. Havent booked yet and you right Orla we should try book the same tour.. Totes excitedddd!!!!!

• 22 Jan 2013 Brady said

Brady

European Experience June 22! I’m booked!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion