Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Canyon by helicopter????

22 Apr 2008 Lisa Wilkins asked

Lisa Wilkins
I really want to visit the Grand Canyon on my trip, however this isn't included in th Best of USA tour.
Does anyone know how much it costs roughly?
And will I be back in Las Vegas in time to enjoy a night out the same night?
  • 22 Apr 2008 MJ said

Default_avatar

Hey Lisa

I worked for Maverick Helicopters at the GC for a while and while not the only company they do have the best service and the best no accident record.

If you have the money do the 45 min tour its $240 and you get to see parts of the canyon most don’t. The 25 min flight is still good just cost $180 huge difference if price is an issue. Tell them you also heard about a $10 cupon from one of the hotels and they will honor it. Shush don’t tell them I told you Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 7 Jul 2008 Funki said

Funki

Hi Lisa
    I’m not too sure where you’re getting your info from but there IS a Grand Canyon helicopter tour optional inclued in Best of USA. its only just been added in in the last few months or so so best havin another look on the best of usa itinerary on the website.

i’ll be doing it in october. can’t wait!

• 9 Jul 2008 PinaI said

PinaI
  • 21 Jul 2011 TEA54!! said

TEA54!!

I did the helicopter tour when I was over there NYE this year – it seriously was the best $300 I ever spent. We landed in the canyon & had a champagne breakfast. Seriously do it! The ride out to Boulder City airport was about 45 mins.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion