Community_discussions_small  

Comment

JetBlue airlines

27 Jun 2008 Pervy said

Pervy
Has anyone used this airline in the States? I understand they are a budget airline but are they ok to fly with?
  • 27 Jun 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar
  • 28 Jun 2008 JimBrayFan said

Default_avatar

Jetblue is my absolute favorite airline to fly with!

• 29 Jun 2008 Pervy said

Pervy

Thanks everyone, looking at flying from LA to Seattle so this is a big help.

• 1 Jul 2008 Pervy said

Pervy

Hi T_ALF, yeah I knew about that. I had a post asking about Long Beach airport. I think you even wrote on it. I’ll look into Virgin America.

• 1 Jul 2008 Crawf33 said

Crawf33

I’ve been checking US domestic flights lately too, trying to organise a couple for mid-August. To be honest I’ve found AA and Southwest more reasonably-priced for the flights I’ve been looking at.

Just my experience.

• 1 Jul 2008 Pervy said

Pervy

Yeah, it’s still ages till I fly, i’m just checking my options for flights. The more I know about whats there the better I think.

• 13 Jul 2008 Ginam650 said

Default_avatar

Southwest is a great option you might want to look into as well.

• 10 Aug 2008 Explorer1103177 said

Default_avatar

I fly JetBlue whenever I can. They are great, but unfortunately dont fly into all major airports. I love the individual TV screens on the back of the seats. Makes your flight go by fast. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Aug 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

I love Jetblue too and will pay a little bit more to fly with them then a lot of other airlines, especially if it’s a longer flight. They have more leg room too!

With Southwest just be aware that they don’t do preflight seat assignments. When you do your online check in they put you in groups and board by group so if you’re in a later group you’ll probably end up in a middle seat in the back of the plane. I don’t see how they save money with it, but whatever.

• 18 Aug 2008 Miamai said

Default_avatar

I’m hoping to fly from lax to mexico, do you think it is worth me booking my flights at home or waiting untill i get to the airport?

• 18 Aug 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

For some reason I think that you need to book flights 2 days in advance in the US.

But as a general rule I would not recommend waiting until that late as the airlines seem to be booking flights totally full these days.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.