Community_discussions_small  

Question

ANY REVIEWS OF EUROPEAN DISCOVERY FROM THE LAST FEW MONTHS???

29 Nov 2007 KiWi Chick asked

Default_avatar
wanting some recent reviews of european discovery???
  • 29 Nov 2007 mbarber983 said

Default_avatar

I would love to hear some as well. I will be taking this trip May 8, 2008!

• 29 Nov 2007 Vossy said

Default_avatar

Just went on the trip, and it was the best trip ever. I think it depends on the people you are with, your tour manager and the weather. We lucked out with amazing weather in europe, little to no rain, and had an awesome manager, Emmo, and driver too, Malcolm. Together, we got to see a few Bonus sites and had a blast too. Whether you go with friends or alone, try to mix it up and make new friends. Let loose and have fun! At first we were all a little shy, but several of us just started to let go and try to make the most of the trip. I think it made everything better. If you all respect each other but want to have fun, the trip will stay on time (we managed to leave every time, on time which helped A LOT) so you can see as much as you can and you will make friends for life. We all miss the trip so much and I can’t wait for my next trip. Oh, be aware, you will be constantly packing and unpacking your suitcase since it is a coach tour, but I think I loved the trip so much more since we saw so much. I wish you the best if you are going next year!

• 29 Nov 2007 KiWi Chick said

Default_avatar

oh sweet thats cool, glad u liked it, Im leaven jan 1st til 12th, so its gonna be a bit chilly!
    yeah i think the trip is what u make it really. Im going with my sister, but very keen 2 make lots of new mates!! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 6 Dec 2007 redleader said

Default_avatar

I went on Euro Discovery this past October. I wrote more about it in another posting, but just want to say that I had an amazing and unforgettable time. If you’re open minded, social, friendly…you’ll have a great time!

• 8 Dec 2007 KiWi Chick said

Default_avatar

ok, where abouts are your other posts?

im pretty excited

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.