Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone else doing European Highlights in April?

10 Jan 2013 Leisa asked

Leisa

Hey everyone!
I'm heading to Europe in April for the Highlights tour. i leave London on the 28th! Is anyone else on here going on that trip? I'm going solo so it's be good to talk to someone before I get over there! So excited i've never done a contiki before! Any travel advice and packing advice would be muchly appreciated too!
Hope to meet everyone soon!
Leisa xx

• 16 Jan 2013 Mauritz said

Mauritz

Hi Leisa
    Yes I am 28April 2013 to 11Mei. Europe Highlights
    GOING SOLO and my first time

• 19 Mar 2013 Leesa & Ben said

Leesa & Ben

Hey Leisa,
    Great name hehe. have done a few contikis before, one in europe last year. packing wise i prefer wheelie bag, only pack enough to fill half your case because you’ll find things to fill the rest along the way. I love a good shop so i usually get my coat etc over there as the sales for end of winter are on. It will be round 15-20c most days so a coat/jacket might be best. layering is best as i found a 3hr trip could change the temp by 10c. good comfy walking shoes, sandals, plus a pair of heels for going out yeewww! there were plenty of chances to ‘dress up’ so bring some partay outfits. most places we stayed in had towels provided, if not for a couple of euro at the desk. i like to take a small travel towel as a backup. get an oyster card for the london tube when you arrive its your top up ticket. uummm i cant think of anything else but if you have any questions let me know. hope this helps
    Leesa :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion