Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wizard Clear Advantage mastercard....what do people think?

16 Apr 2008 Miss Jane asked

Miss Jane
Hey Guys
Im heading off on Ultimate European in about 8 weeks then staying on to work in London. I was wanting to get a credit card before I leave & have been looking into different ones.
I've narrowed it down to one with Commonwealth bank that charges 24.95 per year and the Wizard Clear Advantage.
I'm kinda leaning towards the wizard one & would love to know what other people think that have used this card.It looks pretty good just wondering if people found it useful or had any problems with it..

Any advice would be great...I don't know much about thus kind of stuff so will take any info you have
Thanks Guys Smiler
Jane
  • 16 Apr 2008 Dale_1986 said

Dale_1986

hey janeo,

i have a wizard one, with no annual fees, no international costs. thats why i got one. its a bargain!…hope this helps

Dale

plus it looks cool haha

• 16 Apr 2008 Mels Bells said

Default_avatar

Hey Janeo

I have got one too & although im yet to use it overseas (9 days to go!!) i have used it at home & it has been really good, no dramas at all.

& yes it is a very cool looking card!!

Mels

• 20 Apr 2008 cat16 said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    I just got a Wizard card, and I wondering what the deal is with adding your own money onto the card, so you can use that before the banks money.
    Any advice would be great.
    Thanks

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.