Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Adventurer - 2nd November 2013

11 Jan 2013 _claire88 asked

_claire88

Hey Guys,
Yeah it's a while away but just checking if anyone has booked in for this trip! I'm 24 years old travelling solo and im super excited/scared haha. :) :) - I will be doing the Inca Trail Trek also!

• 30 Jan 2013 raychelll1 said

Default_avatar

I am looking to book this trip :)

• 24 Mar 2013 Grace said

Grace

Hi guys! my friend Sarah and I are booked on the tour :) we are both 24 from Perth, Western Australia. We are so excited and yep we are both doing the inca trek also!

• 7 May 2013 Jen said

Jen

Hey Claire, I have booked this tour too! am in the exact same boat as you. Im 24, traveling solo, doing the inca and excited/scared haha. I have travelled a fair bit before but never solo.

• 10 May 2013 _claire88 said

_claire88

Oh Yay i havn’t been on here for a while i was begining to think i was the only one haha! Im getting more excited now, this year is going soo fast!! :D

• 25 May 2013 Jessie said

Jessie

Hey guys!

We are doing Peru uncovered which aligns with the first part of your tour!
    We are doing the Inca trek option also.

Add us on Facebook! So excited.

https://www.facebook.com/jessie.edwards.397
    https://www.facebook.com/karlee.croad

• 3 Jun 2013 _claire88 said

_claire88

just checked our departure date and its FULL woo!! there’s more of us out there somewhere!!
    also how much spending money is everyone taking! there’s hardly any info about SA on here!! >.<

• 3 Jun 2013 Grace said

Grace

yeah I am not sure about what im going to do for money…some people have said its easy to access ATMs and others have said the opposite, but im not super keen to travel with a heap of cash.

I was probably thinking 4k or 5k spending money (including the extra options) I have no idea if that it too little or fine…

• 7 Jul 2013 Kylie said

Kylie

Hi Claire,
    I am also doing this tour solo and have decided to include the Inca Trail. Looks like it will be a great tour.

• 17 Jul 2013 _Paul85 said

_Paul85

Hey All,

I have just booked in for this as well – I’m 27, from Adelaide and travelling solo. Planning on spending a few months in South/Central America after the Contiki as well…very exciting!!

• 13 Aug 2013 Auryn said

Auryn

Hey Guys,
    I can’t believe its only 81 days to go!!
    Anyway my name is Auryn, I am from Melbourne and travelling solo, and I am doing the Inca Trek!

• 13 Aug 2013 Jen said

Jen

Seems like there is a fair few solo travellers on here!

Add me on Facebook if youse like…

https://www.facebook.com/jen.weisser

Countdown is on!

• 13 Aug 2013 Jen said

Jen

P.S – what sort of shoes are you all wearing for the Inca Trek?

• 16 Aug 2013 _claire88 said

_claire88

81 days!! woahh thats crazy!! :)
    i bought a pair of hiking boots from kathmandu when they were having a sale :)
    cost me about $99. No idea how im gonna fit 3 weeks of my life into a backpack though :S

• 18 Aug 2013 Auryn said

Auryn

I am wearing a pair of shoes from North Face.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.