Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mediterranean Trail + Greek Island Hopp. July 9th

15 Jan 2013 lexer asked

lexer

Hey, I'm doing the Mediterrean Trail with the Greek Island Hopping Option begins July 9th. I know if you do the first part of the trip that I am doing, they combine you with other Contiki travelers who are doing just the Greek Island hopping part. My trip begins on July 9th. I believe around July 20th I will be combined in Athens with who ever is doing the Greek Island hopping. I am so excited. I've been on a contiki before and went solo and met so many friends however, I did meet people in discussion forrums first which made everything easier. I've been to Mykonos before and it is out of control fun. It would be cool to meet people before I go if they are going at same time. If anyone is going around this time, I can shoot you my FB page.

*Also, on June 27th I am doing the Croatia Island hopping trip which is 10 days. After that I am staying in Dubrovnik for a few days before I fly to Rome to begin the Mediterranean trail trip. Just wanted to put that out there incase anyone else is doing this!

Thanks!

Anyone else going?

• 15 Jan 2013 Sandman328 said

Sandman328

Hey I was thinking of doing the Mediterranean Trail also. From the things I’ve read about it it sounds like a fun trip. I’ve been debating on this tour or to just do the 14-day Greek Island Hopping only. Since this includes the island hopping option I maybe I’ll just go with this one. Are you a definite for July 9th ?

• 15 Jan 2013 lexer said

lexer

no i have not booked for sure but if i do it im def doing july 9th………it’s the only time that works for me since it is 23 days and i need to be back at work aug 2nd. so the time frame is perfect. i loved italy, so i want to go back and then at the end of the trip do the two week island hopping.

• 21 Jan 2013 lexer said

lexer

Hey Rico. Yes youre right it begins on the 10th so my Greek Island trip will be ending on the 31st. See you there! Have you met anyone else on here that is doing the same Greem Island trip?

• 3 Feb 2013 lexer said

lexer

Rico, about to pay for my trip tomorrow. Have more people signed up in thr meet ups or is it only 9 still?

• 5 Feb 2013 Tony said

Tony

Hello Lexer

Finally booked 10 day Greek Island Adventure tour on July 12th. I think its a couple of days before the Tour i’ll be in Athens. Maybe we cross paths lol. This is going to be Awesome!!

• 5 Feb 2013 lexer said

lexer

cool! Im in Italy before hand. not sure what days ill be in Athens. haven’t looked into it yet. where does the 10 day trip go you’re doing?

• 5 Feb 2013 Tony said

Tony

Athens, Mykonos, Paros, Santorini.. 2 days in each island.

http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours/270-greek-island-adventurer

I’m thinking i’ll be in Athens the 7/11.

• 5 Feb 2013 lexer said

lexer

damn we just miss each other. ill be in Italy then. will be in Mykonos around the 20th

• 16 May 2013 mrbennett2 said

mrbennett2

Hi, My name is Michaela. My boyfriend and I just booked the Mediterranean Trail trip leaving July 9th. We aren’t doing the Greek island hopping after, though. Just don’t have enough vacation time! I look forward to meeting you!

• 24 May 2013 Nicki said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m Nicki and I’m from S. California. My boyfriend and I are doing the Mediterranean tour with the 3 day Greek island hopping that begins on 7/9. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for this tour? I did a Contiki your a few years ago and we were able to connect via Facebook before the trip.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion